Chapter 79

There was a simple, single bed inside the infirmary. Namgi cried in pain as he laid on it. In between his cries, he kept houting. “yoongi, that bastard! I’m going to settle this debt with him! I’m going to kill him!”

Ever since yoongi punched his teeth out, his pronunciation had become unclear and his words were incoherent.

“Please stop shouting,” Doctor Han, who was stationed in the infirmary, raised his voice firmly. “Otherwise, I will send you out immediately.”

“All right, all right. I’ll shut up. I’ll shut up.” namgi used to rely on his ruthless attitude to hold himself as the king among the criminals. However, ever since he was beaten up by yoongi, his face was completely lost.

The moment he returned to his cell, he turned into a laughing stock in front of his cellmates. He even had to do chores in his injured state. Hence, he decided to stay in the infirmary, refusing to leave.

“Who are you going to kill?” yoongi's complexion was extremely pale. He kept coughing, but his gaze was scary.

The moment namgi saw him, he was frightened and did not dare to mention killing him. “Who said I’m killing anyone? I’m just moving my lips for fun.”

The little brat normally appeared to be easy to bully. Namgi could have never imagined that when he became ruthless, he would take away half his life. He did not dare to provoke him again.

Namgi thought of something. “yoongi, that man came to visit you again. I thought he was some great beauty so I secretly peeked at him from afar. That man is both fat and ugly! You actually consider him as your precious boy? Aren’t you afraid of being laughed at? Hahaha!”

While laughing, he accidentally pulled the wounds that yoongi had left on him. He immediately hissed in pain.

“It seems like you don’t want the rest of your teeth!” yoongi lifted his fist and cracked his knuckles loudly.

Namgi shrunk his neck back in fear. He immediately waved his hands. “Brother, brother, don’t do it...” He could not overwhelm him with strength or money. He was helpless. “I was just joking. I heard that that man is named taehyung. He is your little brother. Since you think that your little brother is an angel, an angel he is.”

“Hmph!” yoongi harrumphed coldly but could not help emit a loud cough.

“You lose it everytime I say something bad about your brother...” namgi was frightened. “I heard that he isn’t your blood-related brother. Do you have a crush on him?”

Yoongi's body stiffened. His expression was dark but he did not respond.

Namgi continued prodding him. “I bet you do, don’t you?”

This yoongi hid everything too well. He was too difficult to read.

“Shut up!” yoongi had grown impatient.

Namgi did not dare to continue speaking.

Doctor Han gave yoongi a check-up and suddenly said seriously, “1529, you’ve contracted a serious case of pneumonia. It’s contagious. You need to be isolated immediately.”

Doctor Han immediately put on a mask on his face.

“What!” namgi, who was lazing around, immediately fled when he heard these words. It was too dangerous to hang around someone who had pneumonia. He would rather return to his cell.

...

In the next ten days, yoongi's condition continued deteriorating. He began coughing out blood and the treatment was ineffective. He then successfully applied to be temporarily released for medical treatment.