Chapter 119 How did it become the memory of a fish?

Start from the beginning

Just muttered,

"Then why did you hit my dog?"

A few little dogs also cooperated and barked a few times.

Cheng Chao chuckled, his abdomen vibrating, and spoke after a while.

"If it was a person, it would be fine, but the cry is obviously that of an animal. I don't want to die in their mouths even if I let myself die.

At the very least, I hope to have a complete body."

Jian Jian laughed dryly,

"That's right."

He drank a pot of water several times, but it was obvious that the symptoms were getting worse and worse, and he couldn't speak clearly. The main reason was that Jian Jian didn't know medicine, so he didn't dare to let him fall asleep at this time. He just hoped that someone would come quickly and hand him over.

I tried every way to find topics to talk to him about, so that he wouldn't sleep.

"By the way, how could you forget to bring money and tickets last time when it seemed like something very important?"

Cheng Chao perked up.

"What else can I say? I was so angry. I had prepared everything well. I put it in my pocket the night before. I was just about to check it the next morning, but something went wrong. You don't know. I asked for a lot of things, but when I checked the bill, I didn't find anything in my pocket. I was stunned.

This has never happened before. I searched all my pockets, but I didn't find anything. At that time, my face was even more burning than it is now.

It was indeed a very important matter. My uncle and others were waiting for me at the government. They gave me their money and tickets. It was too late to go back and get them. Not to mention whether I could find them when I went back, and it would also be difficult to find them. Delaying important things.

I waited at the door for more than half an hour, wondering if I could meet someone I knew who could help me. For more than half an hour, you don't know how those people looked at me.

If I hadn't really had something to do, I would have gone underground. Do you know how I felt when I saw you?

I almost cried, you know? It was like God sent someone to save me from the water and fire. "

"Did you find it later?"

Cheng Chao pouted,

"It wasn't my problem. Someone wanted to harm me. They knew that the money was important to me and that I wouldn't have brought extra money at that time, so they deliberately harmed me. I took revenge myself when I went back."

The sickly body and the vicious eyes, well, in a simple way, they were quite a match.

"Are there still such people in the army?"

"I don't believe it either. The army is actually a melting pot. However, such people are a minority, a very small minority. The vast majority of people have great respect and enthusiasm for the motherland and the people. Those black sheep will be cleared out of our team sooner or later."

It can be seen that he has deep feelings for the army.

Jian Dan asked casually,

"How many years have you been in the army?"

Cheng Chao recalled,

"Oh, that's a long time."

Jian Dan didn't believe it,

"How old do you think you are? You look so old? Even if you are twenty, how old can you be when you join the army?"

"Haha, that's not the case. I grew up in a military compound when I was a child. I officially joined the army when I was a teenager. Now, it has been six or seven years."

"Oh, you are still a veteran?"

Cheng Chao was very proud of this,

"What do you think? Can ordinary soldiers complete our mission?"

Jian Dan gave a thumbs up,

"Yeah, I admire you, an elite."

Cheng Chao was embarrassed by the compliment,

"That's not I mean, I just relied on my young age, impulsiveness, ignorance, and always wanted to make my own way. My uncle always said that I would be fine if I hit the wall. "

Jian Dan was curious,

"Did you hit it?"

"You?"

Cheng Chao was almost mad at her,

"Miss, I am a patient, can you talk about this topic with patients?

What I need is a calm state of mind, not excited, not too much ups and downs."

Jian Dan hugged his shoulders, expressionless,

"Is this the self-awareness of a patient? Still calm? Ask yourself, when did you calm down? It's your topic that's not good, don't blame me.

I'm a free companion, why do you have so many requirements?"

"Me?"

Cheng Chao covered his chest and reflected, is it? Is it my fault? What did I say? What did I ask for? This disease is confused, how can this become the memory of the fish?