Strawberries And Teddy Bears (GunRicky)

Start from the beginning

"Of course." Gunwook responded friendly. "So, what looks good on the menu, Lovelicky?"

Ricky smiled at the nickname, "Well, personally, the strawberry smoothie looks really good. And the strawberry cheesecake. You take a look and find out what you want." Ricky handed the menu over to the younger.

"Hmm. I think I'll take a pineapple smoothie. And a croissant."

Gunwook then wave Jeonghyeon over.

"So, what would you two like to order?" Jeonghyeon said with a smile at the end.

"I'll take a pineapple smoothie and a croissant." Gunwook then waited for Ricky to place his order.

Ricky never really liked talking in public too much, and ordering food wasn't too common for him. "Umm, I'll have a strawberry smoothie and a strawberry cheesecake, please."

Jeonghyeon wrote their order down and said, "Alright. I'll have that out for you shortly."

Gunwook and Ricky started talking about their other plans for the day. They would go shopping, go out for dinner, go back to Ricky's place, and chill. Then Ricky got a call.

"Hello, Hao-hyung?"

"Ricky! Are you done with your sister? Do you want to come with us now? We're going to a cafe in the mall. Yujin says it's called Berry Cafe. We decided to try it. Are you in?"

Ricky's eyes widened. He looked over at Gunwook with a look that screamed 'I'm fucked.' Gunwook, unable to contain his laughter, burst out laughing. Ricky, still trying to salvage this situation, said, "I... um...... Lied?"

Hao, in his angry mom voice, yelled at Ricky, "You lied? What do you mean you lied?"

"My sister didn't need me. I'm with my friend right now. I just didn't want to tell you. Sorry Hao-hyung."

With a deep sigh and a shake of the head, Hao responded, "It's okay. We're almost at the cafe anyways. It's fine." And hung up.

"Fuck." Ricky exclaimed, slamming his head against the table. Gunwook bursts out laughing, unable to stop.

The older of the two picks his head up and rubs his forehead. "Well, Hao-hyung's coming to this cafe and doesn't know about you. Goddammit."

Jeonghyeon, walking over to the table, says, "Here is your order. If you need anything else, just let me know. And I hope that your friends don't see you. I mean, you are in a corner and it might be harder to see you. I wish you the best of luck." And then he walked away.

The little bell rang, signalling another customer. Or, in this case, six customers. Ricky tries desperately to hide himself behind Gunwook's broad stature, but doesn't succeed as Yujin sees him. But, instead of ratting him out, Yujin just puts a finger to his lips, signalling to be quiet. "Hey, guys, we should sit over there." Yujin says, pointing to the other side of the cafe, out of view of Ricky and Gunwook.

The group sits over there, and Ricky breathes out a sigh of relief. He picks himself up and sits straight. "I don't understand why you just don't tell them about me. They probably already know that you're gay, so it wouldn't be that bad."

Ricky sighed. "You don't want to know. Seungeon got a girlfriend 3 months ago and told us. Hao went into full mom mode, Gyuvin started running around while screaming, Yujin and Ollie were chanting something about getting a sister in law, and Yunseo ate his chips. That's why I don't want to tell them."

Gunwook laughed and took a bite of his croissant. The taller started drinking his smoothie, surprised at how good it was. "This place is definitely getting 5 stars. Good food, good waiters, and speedy." Gunwook commented. Ricky nodded his head as he saw another waiter walking up to the Yuehuaz table.