Chapter 110 He was too embarrassed to say it out loud

Start from the beginning

Jian Jian turned back to look at Tan Yajun,

"Do you want to raise chickens?"

Tan Yajun nodded vigorously,

"Yes, of course we have to raise them. They will lay eggs in the fall. Even if they are roosters, we can eat them during the Chinese New Year. They are meat."

Seeing Jian Jian's calm face,

"Don't you want to raise a dog?"

Jian Jian was confused.

"I can only raise myself, but not chickens. However, I should be able to raise a dog."

Thinking of this, she finally got interested.

"Third Master, can you let me raise a dog?"

The old man's mouth twitched. Why is this child different from other girls?

"Yes, but what do chickens eat? Puppies eat a lot."

It doesn't matter. Jian Jian was immediately excited.

"Third Master, Third Master, you have been in the village for so many years. Can you give me some advice? Who has puppies?"

"What's the matter? When you don't need them, you are the old man, and when you need them, you are the Third Master, right?"

Knowing that he was joking, Jian Jian didn't refute.

"Hehe, then you see, I look like I am asking for help, don't I?"

The old man looked very disgusted, but there was a smile in his eyes.

"Go away, you only know how to coax my old man."

Jian sighed,

"Well, if I don't coax you, when will my son have hope!"

Lin Dongfang, who was behind him, endured and laughed, and saw Jian Dan looking back, and waved his hand to apologize.

Looking back, Jian Dan continued to tease the old man, who enjoyed it very much, but his face was getting more and more impatient,

"Alright, stop shaking, if you shake me again, my old bones will fall apart."

Jian Dan immediately stopped, sat down obediently, and waited for him to speak.

The old man cleared his throat,

"What kind do you want? A guard dog?"

"Yeah, it's best if it can guard the house."

"No one in our village has kept a dog in the past few years. When I go back later, I will go to Liujiatun again. The old man last time, no, the village chief of Liujiatun, his family has a big dog, a cross between a wolf and a dog. A few years ago, he was also with the forest protection. It is said that it has given birth to a few pups. If they are raised well, they can guard the house without any problem."

"Really?"

The only living thing Jiandan has ever kept is a dog. In her last life, it was her best partner. In this life, she doesn't want to try anything else.

"Third Master, if it's so good, can I bear to give up that puppy?"

"Humph, what does it matter if I'm not willing to give it up? If he can afford it, he'll keep it. Can't he afford it? People can't even get enough to eat, and he's still thinking about the dog?"

Ah, I understand. Jiandan was confused and out of control again.

At a time when all supplies are scarce, it is a luxury for people to have enough food, and other things are even more difficult.

But for her, it is not a problem at all. She has such a large base and such a large inventory. Not to mention dogs, even breathing is not a problem.

So he came closer and whispered,

"Okay, Third Master, then please help me ask. I will go back to find something. What does he like? I will give him some food? Or meat?"

The old man was speechless. Although he knew that this kid was loose, did you need to tell me so clearly?

No need to think,

"It is naturally best to have food. Everyone likes this thing."

"Okay,"

Jiandan knew what to do. He got off the car at the entrance of the village and went home to prepare.

Twenty kilograms of food, but they were packed in two bags. The old man just mentioned how many puppies he had just given her, but she was still very greedy.

"If he is willing to give, I would be happy to take two."

The old man nodded at her, but didn't say anything else. After all, the location of her house was really too remote. With two puppies, they could raise them to guard the house and yard, and they would feel more at ease about safety.

Smelling the cigarette that had just been stuffed into his mouth, the old man was almost confused. This good thing, he hadn't smelled it since he was discharged from the army, right?

They were close to the border, and the climate was still relatively cold. There really was no one growing dry tobacco. If they wanted to sell it, there were some. The supply and marketing cooperative had them. Not to mention the price, they didn't care about the more rare tickets. To put it bluntly, he was embarrassed to say that they were not enough to eat or drink.

After sending the old man away, Jiandan was in a good mood. He hopped home and tried to find a nest for the puppies. There is not much hope in the house, as it is only the size of a palm. She might even bump into the door when she turns around. If there is a smaller one, it would be fun.