Tokyo Revengers (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

As a member of the Kanto Manji Gang, Renka's hair is tied into two braids and blonde, and she wears blue contact lenses. When with the gang, she wears a black version of the Kanto Manji Gang uniform.

Just like her brothers, Renka would also wear a different color of uniform for every gang she was in, symbolizing that she does not want to be part of a group, despite being a founding member of both the Tokyo and Kanto Manji Gang. She wore a white version of the Toman gang uniform with a skull motif on the collar alongside a black belt and a pair of gloves.

As an adult, Renka's hair is dyed purple

As an adult, Renka's hair is dyed purple. She wears a purple contact lens in her right eye, and she has the Bonten insignia tattooed on the front of her neck.

After Takemichi and Mikey successfully averts tragedies through time-leaping together, Renka no longer has scars.

Renka as a child

Personality
Renka is a carefree teenager with a cute demeanor. She acts cute and innocent to hide her true nature as a psychopath. Renka loves hurting other people in any way possible and enjoys killing them. She loses control of herself easily and needs to be stopped before she kills her opponent. She loves to provoke her opponents to take her seriously as she is often underestimated by her opponents, and they would even refuse to fight her.

Following Takemichi and Mikey's successful time-leaping on averting tragedies together, Renka is no longer a fanatic psychopath.

Skills and Authority
Authority
The positions held by Renka have varied depending on different futures and pasts. She is Bonten's number 2 and the Vice-Leader of the Tokyo and Kanto Manji Gang, meaning, she has the highest authority in the gang aside from Mikey.

Fighting Prowess
Renka has been shown to be a capable fighter. She enjoys fighting barehanded and moves as if she's breakdancing. She is also capable of locking the joints of her opponents and breaking their limbs.

Knife Throwing
Despite being blind in her right eye, Renka has shown exceptional skills at knife throwing, being able to hit even the smallest targets with precision.