Chapter 1: In the Realm of Dreams

Date: 19th July 2022Time: 4:34 AMLocation: UnknownAri: "Ughh, the voices grow louder day by day, these pills are no use to me anymore, it doesn't do anything!"

Ari continues to talk to herself, thinking about the voices that won't stop. Ari is then paused as she sees a flash appearing from her view.

Ari: "My my, my eyes have been blessed, a new world created huh? I can feel the energy coming from this world. Might be worth watching~" *She smirks and looks at the place where the flash
came from*

In the world that Ari is spectating.

Time: 6 AMLocation: Abandoned School, Unknown room

Maddie, the first one to wake up out of everyone

Maddie to herself: "Wh-Where..Am..i?? Who are these people?? Why is there a fucking Cat here.."The silence is too loud. Maddie is the only one who is awake. She notices strange people whom she seems to not recognize.

Maddie: "My head hurts so much fuck! I should probably wake up the weird mustache woman."

Maddie: "Hey blondie Pinky bitch, wake the fuck up." She then kicks the pink-haired girl slowly. Her body starts to twitch as she is kicking her slowly

Maddie notices the pink-haired girl's ID card and notices her name

Maddie: Trying to pronounce her name "Ni-Nikkii? Hey Nikki, wake up."

Nikki's eyes start to twitch and she slowly opens them, revealing her pink & peach-colored eyes. She gets up notices the unconscious bodies and then looks at Maddie.

Nikki: clears her throat "Uh-Uhm Hi. Who are you and Where am I?"

Maddie: "Honestly I have no idea. Name's Maddie by the way. You're Nikki right?"

Nikki: Uhm. Yeah, I'm Nikki. Who are these people? Why is there a Cat here??"

Maddie: Stunned by her unique features and her body shape. Maddie stutters while speaking.
"I- I don't know. The last thing I remember was that I was walking and I got hit in the head."

Nikki: "Great. We're all kidnapped. Never thought I would have to face this in the future." She pauses for a while to see her surroundings and speaks again. "Judging by our appearances, I guess we were targets. The kidnapper has some really bad taste. At least he could have picked some hot people."

Maddie is weirded out by Nikki's comment and then replies to her. Maddie: "I know right? I mean, you look really erm-"

Nikki: "Look what? Ugly?!'

Just then, someone from the ground speaks. Dottie, while lying on the ground with closed eyes replies,

Dottie: "Can you both shut the fuck up?! I've been trying to process everything but you're annoying voices are too annoying"

Maddie: "Woah Woah. We don't even know each other and you're already starting to create drama. Your hair looks like a ginger if his pubic hair growth was really bad and decided to braid them."

Dottie: "Oh really? You're the one with breast and ass implants here. Ain't no way those are real"

Maddie: "Honey they are real. I can go on and insult you without any break. You're so fucking flat that you make my ex's dick look big, so calm down." Maddie gives, an evil grin at Dottie

Nikki: In an annoyed tone "Both of you shut up. Maddie, there is no need to argue." She pauses for a while and then says "And you ginger, What's your name?"

Dottie gets up from the ground decides to look around for a while and then replies, 

Dottie: "Name's Dottie."

Nikki: "Cool, I'm Nikki and this is Maddie"

The trio tries to figure out the situation and then decides to wake the rest of the people. Dottie, Nikki, and Maddie wake them up one by one. Their names are revealed to be Airlord (female) and Littly (Male). They all introduce each other and decide to use the elevator.

Meanwhile at Ari's place,

Ari: "Plegh! So boring. Every damn universe is the same, I need something new." Ari closes her eyes trying to concentrate and then opens her eyes widely as she realizes something strange.

Ari: Laughing to herself with a smirk, "Never knew the dumb one would turn out to do this. Very interesting. Now this is what I want." Ari then looks for her phone and dials up an unknown number.

Ari: "Hey dickhead, where the fuck are the pills I asked you to bring. You know how my condition is and yet you're delaying. Might as well kill you and find a new dealer."

From the phone: "You're impatient ass is so annoying! Do you know how hard it is to supply them without getting caught? You'll get them by afternoon."

Ari: "Whatever." She cuts off the call and then looks at her phone again. "Bitch. Anyways. I should resume where I was."

End of chapter 1.