Like this more days passed. And more often someone's dead body was found in the village. The village people started staying in terror. They stopped going out at night.
On the other hand Y/n badly fall for Taehyung. Now she doesn't care that he's her foster parents son. The only thing she knows is that she loves him and they are not even blood related. Y/n confess Taehyung about her feelings for him but he politely rejects her. But that doesn't made Y/n sad nor she losses hope. Y/n will make sure he fall for her badly.
Right now Taehyung is working in the field and Y/n was staring at him since two hours. Taehyung was feeling uneasy at her stare. He sign and finally spoke
Taehyung : What do what?
Y/n : You *she said without any hesitation*
Taehyung : Look Y/n it's not possible
Y/n : What's not possible?
Taehyung : You and me is not possible
Y/n : Why? Look we are not blood related brother and sister. I talk with father about us he even agreed.. What's your problem then
Taehyung : What? You tell dad about this?
Y/n : Yes
She nodded her head with a smile. Taehyung doesn't know what is in her smile but it always made his heart beat faster. And her voice.. there is something hypnotizing in it. He feel like he can hear her voice all day long without getting bored or irritated. But Taehyung knows he need to control his feelings. He can't love her otherwise....
Taehyung look down when he felt something soft in his hand. He look down and saw Y/n's hands in his
Y/n : Let's go I'll take you to somewhere
Saying that she pulled him with her before he could even protest.
Y/n took Taehyung to the lake side. It's mid afternoon. The soft sun rays of winter were falling on the lake water. The hills which were covered with snow was shining like diamond.
Y/n : Let's go to the other side of the lake
There's is a narrow path beside the lake which is going to the other side of the lake. Y/n took Taehyung there. Because of the shadows of hills this side of the lake is colder than any other place in this village. Y/n took him near an apple tree.
Y/n : Can you climb on tree?
Taehyung : Yeah
Y/n : Then follow me
Saying that she started climbing on the tree. She sit on the highest brunch of the tree and called Taehyung from there
Y/n : Come on what are you doing climb up.
She shouted from there. Seeing no other way Taehyung do what she said
Taehyung sit beside her while catching his breath. He looked at Y/n who's smiling at him. She sign him to look in front. He do as she said and his mouth automatically open seeing the view in front of him.
Y/n : Beautiful isn't it? *Taehyung nodded his head* you know what I never see heaven but I see our moon lake village.
She said and rested her head on Taehyung's shoulder. They spend the whole day together. Taehyung got to know about Y/n very well. He understood Y/n is a simple girl who have lots of dreams and now he is in her every dream.

Like this few more days passed. Y/n and Taehyung become very close to each other. Taehyung forget all his boundaries and started falling for Y/n. But everything was not perfect. Almost every morning painful crying echoes around the village air as someone lose their loved ones. The villagers had to attend a funeral almost every day and every night become their nightmare. Who knows who's turn is this.. Who'll become the prey this time? They doesn't know but they know one thing whoever is doing this is not a human being. It can't be a human and also there is no wild animal around the village. Seeing no way the villagers run to the 72 years old man named Moon Frost. They begged him to find a solution. Moon Frost knows a lot about devils, monsters and beasts. He had lots of paranormal experience.

It's a beautiful night. It's drizzling outside but still the moon is still there. Black and white clouds are dancing around the sky. The farmer is not home. He went to Moon Frost's place with the villagers. Before going he informed that he will come in the morning if it gets night. Right now Taehyung and Y/n is alone at home. After dinner Taehyung went to the belcony. He was staring at the moon while thinking something when someone hugged his waist from behind.
Taehyung : You didn't sleep yet?
Y/n : I'm not feeling sleepy.
She said and rested her cheeks on his back.
Y/n : Taehyung?
Taehyung : Hmm..
Y/n : Have you ever kissed a girl?
Taehyung : No
Y/n : A boy?
Taehyung : No
Y/n : Me to.. Don't you feel like kissing someone?
Taehyung : No
Y/n : But I want to. I want to know how it'll feel if I kiss you. I want to feel your lips against mine. I want to talk with you in the language of love
While saying that she leave Taehyung's waist and stand just in front of him.
Y/n : Please don't stop me. Let me feel you
Saying that she attached her lips with his and started moving them wrapping her arms around his neck. Taehyung response almost immediately. The more they were kissing each other the more they were wanting each other. Taehyung placed his on hand under her hairs and other on her waist. He pulled her more closer. The kiss turn soft to rough. After five minutes they broke the kiss. Taehyung look down and was about to go from there but Y/n stopped him holding his wrist.
Y/n : Let's forget everything tonight. Let's feel the moon and the rain together. Will you except me?
Taehyung turn around and take Y/n in his arms bridal style and walk towards the bedroom.
The night was like a dream to both of them. Forgetting everything they give their selves to each other. The night smile seeing their intimacy.
Taehyung kissed Y/n's forehead making her smile. Tonight she's the happiest girl in the earth. She close her eyes with a smile and fall asleep.
Y/n wake up feeling cold. She stretch her arms to hug Taehyung with her close eyes. But soon she open her eyes when she doesn't feel him beside her. She frown seeing herself alone in his room. Y/n get up from the bed and started looking for Taehyung. After looking from him around the whole house she panicked cause he wasn't in home and it's already midnight. It risky outside at night.
Y/n run out from the house barefoot looking for Taeyung. After looking for him around the village she finally found him near the lake. He was sitting in front of the lake and was washing his face with lake water. Y/n let out the breath which was stuck on her throat
Y/n : What are you doing here at this time?
Taehyung turn him face towards Y/n hearing her voice. His eyes widen seeing her here
Y/n : You know the killer is out now why did you come out from home?
Taehyung : I just came here for fresh air
Y/n : Fresh air? Are you insane? You know the consequences of going out at night right? Now let's go from here if you don't wanna die
She hold his hand and pulled him with her.
The next day Moon Frost call all the young and strong mans in the village for a secret meeting. Moon made a plan to catch the killer with those 10 young man
Moon : You all have to be careful. Tonight we'll catch the killer for sure and Jack don't worry your mates will be right behind you
Jack nodded his head. No one in the village knows anything about the plan except for the old man and the ten young boys.
At night Jack came out from his house as plan. They will trap the killer using Jack. After sometimes a tall figure started following Jack silently but he doesn't know that a group of man is following him from behind with sticks in their hands. But after sometimes they lost the track of Jack even the tall figure which was following him is no where to be seen. The mans lit their torch and started searching for them. And after ten minutes they found them but they were late cause Jack was already dead. The tall figure is holding Jack's heart which he ripped few minutes ago. He was drinking Jack's blood from the hole he made in his chest while taking out his heart. A scary groan is coming out from his mouth. The mans started hitting him with their sticks making him stop. He roar angrily and attacked on the mans leaving Jack. In the yellow light of fire they clearly see Taehyung's face which is covered with Jacks blood. His eyes are shining yellow. Taehyung attack on them but he couldn't win against ten strong mans. They caught him and chained him under the apple tree which is located in the opposite side of the lake.
The news of Taehyung seperated around the village like fire that night. All the villagers went there to see him. They were beating him badly while he was groaning in pain. Everyone was saying to beat him to the death. Only a pair of eyes were shinning with tears. It was Y/n. She was crying silently for the man she loves. Taehyung was mumbling
Taehyung : Don't kill please...I didn't do anything. The demon who is living inside me did this. Those maverick tribe who came here twenty years ago they took me with them. And after I turn eighteen they put a terrible parasitic demon inside me. The demon make me do that. And if you kill me there will be no use cause that demon will found someone elses body to live.
Hearing this all the villagers got afraid and they went to Moon Frost for a solution. But one soul didn't left the place. She was standing there until the place becomes empty.
Now Y/n and Taehyung is alone here. After everyone gone Y/n went to Taehyung.
Taehyung : Y/n..
He called her in a weak voice. She look at him with teary eyes and started untieing him
Taehyung : What are doing Y/n? Don't do this
Y/n : Shh.. don't talk. I'll free you and then you will run away from here.
Taehyung : No Y/n don't untie me the beast is still hungry it will hurt you.
Y/n : I don't care. I can't let you getting killed in front of my eyes
Taehyung : Don't do this Y/n please. It will kill you.
But Y/n didn't listen to him. She untie Taehyung and his eyes turn yellow again as soon as she freed him. Before Y/n could process anything Taehyung jumped on her and tore the upper part of her dress. He placed his hand on her chest and started digging it inside her skin. Y/n scream in unbearable pain. Her breath stopped in her throat. After sometimes Y/n felt numb. Her eyes were just staring at Taehyung who's now busy taking out her heart. Last night he was the one who pour his all love to her who made her the happiest person on the earth who gave her extreme pleasure and tonight it's the same person who's giving her a very painful death. Last night the tears in her eyes were scream in happiness and tonight her tears are screaming in pain. A long tear fall from the corner of her eyes looking at him for the last time. Taehyung finally took out the heart which used to beat for him only. It thump two or three times in his hand before it stop thumping for forever. However Taehyung doesn't notice it. He was busy drinking her blood. Soon he finished drinking all the blood from her body and then he come back to his sence. His face and hands were covered with Y/n's blood. His eyeballs freeze seeing Y/n's lifeless body laying in front of him. Her teary eyes were staring at him with so much pain and sorrow. He took Y/n's lifeless body in his arms and scream his lungs out in pain.
Soon the villagers come with the old man and found Taehyung crying hugging Y/n's dead body. The old man ordered the villagers to burry Taehyung alive. They do what he said. They tied him with a rope and push him in the grave that they just dig for him. Taehyung doesn't protest a little bit. The soil started falling on him and soon it hide his beautiful face from the world for forever while Y/n's lifeless body was laying just beside his grave. In this whole process only one man was feeling lifeless. Who will understand his feelings? Now he have no one in this world. His eyes were shining in tears of loneliness.