Room 201

sorry for fucking off for so long.

Anyways enjoy😉 

^Harry's thoughts ^

/my thoughts/

......

Harry decided to spend the next year in an orphanage in London to get far away from that wretched place. Whithout a care for useless things like money he roamed aound freely for some time until he decided on a shady looking orphanage. He walked to the entrance and read the sign board 'Wool's orphanage'. ^What a dumb name^ he thought. The orphanage was a few kilometers away from main population and was surrounded by woods. Perfect for his hobbies. He smiled.

He changed his looks to look more like a beggar and entered the gates. He was greeted by an old looking matron. She greeted him politely and introduced herself as Mary. The she asked his name.

HARRY:- My name is Harry.

He said in a timid voice.

Then she asked him where his parents were. With the saddest voice he could muster he told her a story where his poor parents got ill and without any medical attention died a painful death. Since they lived in the slums he didn't even get a death certificate. This made the metron's heart cry for the poor child and she decided to take him in. Ofc Harry may have used a bit of magic to make her cry but who cares.

She took him to his room she suddenly stopping in front of number 201. Harrry could see the hesitation in her eyes as she was about to open the door. He nervously asked her what happened. She looked at him with a regretful eyes.

Mary:- I am sorry Harry but this is the only room available.

Harry:- Whats wrong with it .

He asked with a frown 

Mary:- This room is rumored to be crused my child. No body knows the true reason but they say that the last resident here from a long time used to practice black magic. 

This piqued our Harry's interest. He resured her that he would be fine as long as he wasn't on road. The matron reluctantly agreed and left him on his own. 

Harry's pov-

I locked the door behind and walked in. The room was dusty from not being used for so long but nothing a bit of magic couldn't fix. With a snap of my fingers I cleaned every bit of dirt. Except that the room was in pretty good condition. The last resident must have keep it clean. ^So much for black magic^ I thought while smirking. 

I walked to the to the window to look at the view but something else caught my eye. On the bottom of the window frame the initials 'TMR' were inscribed with a sharp object. ^ Atleast this mystery resident have a name now^ I don't know why but this cruse and its mystery compelled me to want to know more about this TMR. A sudden throb in my mark made me laugh. This is going to be very interesting.

Over the year I committed many murders out of sheer boredom. One of them was a child from the orphanage. Its not like he did much to me but he was too nice. It made me feel irritated. So one day I kidnapped him, took him to the woods, silenced him, tortured him slowly and as usual took out his organs. 

Now! if u ask me what do i do with them, its very simple! I sometimes make dinner for the whole orphanage and they because yours truly is an exceptional cook.😌

I use the human meat instead of the regular one and watch with giddiness as they eat it and praise the taste. They even insist that they want to keep eating my food.

/I know Hannibal reference/

Anyways! back to the topic! As I was returning from my little food gathering trip, I stumbled upon something. Normal people may consider it paint but to the person who liked to drink blood it was very obvious. Throughout my time here, I have seen many things with TMR ingraved on it. ^someone is possessive ^ These carvings werent as big so everyone would notice but if u look for them u will be able to find them easily. 

Mostly these were made thoughout the orphanage using sharp objects but this one was different. It was red. And suddenly this TMR became the highlight of my stay here. I knew I was gonna ruin a lot of time on it but what can I say. I shrugged. Very few things interested me now-a- days.

....

I started my investigation by stealing a magnifying glass to get the vibe on. Next I asked the matron about them in a casual conversation during cleaning duties but she didn't seem to know anyone with these initials. This only meant that this person was here atleast 40 years ago. So I snuck into the office one night and looked af the registory of past 80 year. It was a tedious task to be honest but some things are worth it.

And it was worth it indeed since I got the only file that matched. The file of Tom Marvolo Riddle. The photo in it was taken in 1943 which was apparently the year he had left the orphanage. 

He had soft features with sharp cheekbones. His hair looked wavy, his eyes were dead and empty like a void. Overall handsomly pretty if u ask me. ^If he existed in my time I would have fallen in love in an instant.^ I thought while being my usual dramatic self. Suddenly my mark tingled again. Maybe I should try to talk to this mark. I laughed like a maniac again. I took the file and went to my room. No way I am returning this.

Now I knew the basics about this TMR but not the main mystery behind him. I also found the name and address of the matron at that time who was fortunately still alive but severely bed ridden. Not that I wanted her to be able to talk.

....

All of us orphans were sent to a school nearby. I ditched school and used that time to go to the address. Upon reaching there I found that the only people who lived there was the matron and her grandson who luckily for me went to work. The matron, as expected was in her room, sleeping on the bed. 

I went towards her and dived right into her memories.

/Harry didn't knew this was high level magic/

After a long way through her happy and daily life crap I finally found her days in the orphanage. It was mostly filled with boring stuff until I reached a dark corner of her memories. ^There's my answers^ I smirked. That place had a bunch of her bad memories but among those he found Tom.

Within the darkness I saw a boy grow up, getting bullied everyday. I saw the fear that everyone felt as he could do the stuff that no one else could. I saw how they accused him of black magic and tried to get him exorcised which looked like a painful process for the boy. I saw the start of disappearings of people from and out of orphanage. I saw the way everyone blamed him for these events but no one could ever prove anything. I saw his smile which looked manic at best. I saw the flash of beautiful crimson eyes again.

As soon as the memories ended my heart was beating like crazy. I felt too light headed and excited. I needed to get out of here. So I went out of the house not before bloodlessly killing the matron and went back to the orphanage.

.... 

Laying in the dark at night, I couldn't stop thinking about those gorgeous features again. There used to be another person who lived here that could do magic and was homicidal. This cant be a coincidence. My once curiosity became full on obsession. No one can blame me for having a celebrity crush. 

^It must be fate^ I decided.

                    One some other part of the world our Dark Lord got a feeling he was being stalked.

..........

Thanks guys for reading!!!❤️❤️

I know I am going off plot a lot but thats what I get for not writing for months. My annuals are finally over so I will try to write more. 

Happy Holi to all my Indian readers❤️❤️❤️