"Jun. Congratulation babe. You're having a papa now" mrsjeon said and ruffled googie's hair while making jungkook's eyes widened again. Jungkook's head snapped towards his mother and daughter.

The look of his daughter made him scared. The thing he was scared to said , said by his mother , made him scared. How his daughter would react. But her calm expression made him more scared. There was something in googie's eyes which was noticable for jungkook , it was blankness. And jungkook is scared of blankness. I and jungkook want to do a correction and it was that jungkook don't only scared of taehyung and yoongi only , but he is also sacred of his daughter too. He's fucking sacred of his own daughter , who is nothing but same as taeyhung and yoongi. Her calming expressions are same dangerous as yoongi and taehyung's. And today jungkook finds out he's not only scared of his daughter too.

"I know you're very excited to meet your soon-to-be papa. Right?" Mrsjeon said while laughing but not knowing the fear in jungkook eyes while the blankness in googie's eyes.

Jungkook was continuosly staring at googie's eyes who didn't even replied to her granny for one time.

And jungkook is sure , he is damn sure, it's not his Junie , no his junie haven't that eyes , it's someone else whose calmness is as dangerous as hungry lion.

Jungkook wanna read those eyes of his daughter. How suddenly her eyes changes from doe to blank. It was making jungkook die inside.

"Okay jungkook take care. And wake up early tommorow. Good night" mrsjeon said while again coming to jungkook and ordering him. Jungkook just nodded.

"You too. Jun" mrsjeon said to googie too before leaving the room.

There was a complete silence in the room. Jungkook can hear is heart beat clearly in this much silence. After so many of courage jungkook take out the gown , which googie didn't even touched for once , and put it in the bag again before standing up from the bed.

.....

Jungkook's heart breaks when he saw his Junie is already asleep while back facing his side. She didn't even waited for him when he was having some conversation with yoongi and jimin , of course his marrige related.

His baby always waits for him even though if he came at night from hospital. But today she just sleeps without waiting for her mama.

Jungkook sighed with heavy heart and lay down beside his baby. He wanna hug with her but he's scared and he himself don't know why ?

"I'm sorry jun" jungkook mumbled while kissing her nape from behind. Tears starts rolling down.

"Mamma is sorry" he again said , controlling his sob not to wake his Junie up from her sleep.

But not knowing that his Junie means googie is not asleep yet , she was just satring at side wall while backfacing her mamma , she don't know but she don't wanna face her mom. She can clearly hears her mamma crying but there is no courage to stop him.

......

"Taeee~" googie widened her eyes in shock when she heard her mother mumbling her father's name in his sleep. Googie averted her gaze from ceiling  to her mamma side , who was snuggling himslef into googie's neck.

Yes you read right , jungkook was snuggling into googie's neck it's because googie smells like taeyhung.

It was looking like an omega desiring his alpha's scent. But his alpha wasn't there so he used his little pup who smells like his alpha.

Yes you're right googie wasn't asleep yet. How can she sleeps her mother is going to marry someone which is her biggest heartbreak of her whole life.

Googie immidietaly looked down just to finds that how his mom is clutching the blanket in his hands , tightly.