Revolution

The glass shattered, and 2 figures started to drop down from the third floor of the building. The british Devil was being stepped on by Y/N, who kept him in place with Uroboros. British Devil landed on the hard ground and cushioned Y/N's fall. Y/N steps off of him and starts to taunt him.

Y/N: Get up bitch, the dentist is waiting.

The angry devil gets up and notices a rock the size of a  golf ball right in front of him.

British Devil: Ok wanker, catch this.

The devil kicks the rock toward Y/N. It travels as fast as a bullet, but Y/N dodged it faster than the human eye can blink.

British Devil: Now that is rubbish.

Before he could say anything else, he felt a hand grab his shirt with an iron grip. Then, he was tossed into the air, hitting many trees in his descending trip. Before he could get back on his feet, he felt force applied onto his torso. Y/N stood over him with one foot on his body. He looked at his broken watch.

Y/N: I need to get to the store soon so I can get the free samples before they run out. So...

Y/N's orange eyes meet the devil's black eyes.

Y/N: 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you.

Uroboros wraps around the devil's neck, and he gets lifted 6 feet of the ground. As the black matter slowly gets tighter, the British Devil struggles to breathe until its neck is crushed and is tossed away like a rag.

Y/N: Poor performance indeed.

Y/N walks away from his crime scene, and as he walks on the road to the city, he notices that the British Devil is now standing 5 feet away from him.

Y/N:Just leave me alone, you bitch.

British Devil: You choked the accent out of me.

The British Devil snapped his own neck so he could snap in back in place.

British Devil: You also killed the Soil Devil.

Y/N: Both of you deserve to die, now leave before I kill you with my own hands.

The British Devil was gone in less than a second. Y/N felt a feeling of safety brush over him, and he continued on his path until he felt a sharp pain in his back a second later.

Y/N: You bitch!

The sharp feeling was a knife that was plunged into his back. The knife exited his back, and a roundhouse kick was met to the side of his head. That made Y/N get knocked onto the ground and roll onto his back. The British Devil loomed over him with a tactical knife that had a black handle and a copper color on the sharp part of the blade. The knife went back into his body with a swift motion, this time, into his heart.Y/N screamed in pain.

British Devil: You are done.

Y/N knew he had to get away from him. He rolled to his side, facing away from the devil, and quickly got up and started running. The British Devil could not believe his speed. He could only see an after image. A still silhouette of Y/N, every meter he ran that disappeared the moment the next one appeared one meter apart. The silhouettes always disappeared in black fog.

Y/N made it to the store too late. He looked around to find that all the free samples were gone. He finally decided to pull the knife out of his heart. He tried not to scream when he ripped it out with one swift move. In a matter of seconds, the wound would be healed completely.

As he was finally able to take a deep breath, he heard the screams of many people outside the store. He went out to investigate and found a familiar Devil slashing away at people in the parking lot.

Y/N: How the hell did you find me?

British Devil: I have my ways. Now it's time for you to finally die, Y/N.

Y/N saw that the devil he was dealing with had now a dagger in his hands. Y/N would clutch the knife that was in his heart harder than before in his hand. The British Devil took out a small bag and emptied the bag onto the floor, it contains rocks. The devil would kick them one by one, and Y/N would always dodge them.

British Devil: Why are you so fast!

Y/N was now walking towards the British Devil. Before the devil was ready to fight him, he was slashed across the face. He recoiled as a result, and Y/N kept slashing him. Then he realized a pattern with the slashing and caught Y/N's arm and stabbed him in the side of his neck. Before he could retrieve the dagger, Y/N grabbed his neck with his left hand and dashed forward until he was about to hit a car. He used the devil's body to break his speed as he rammed him into the car and then threw him to the side. Y/N removed the dagger and threw it at The British Devil. The dagger landed an inch from hitting his head. As he was going to remove the dagger from the parking lot, like how King Arthur removed the sword from a stone, it felt as if something was moving inside him. He quickly got up and looked around his body. He noticed a black worm like object emerging from under his skin.

British Devil: What is this!

Y/N: I shall unleash Uroboros.

The British Devil could not bear the fact that he was infected.

British Devil: You bitch.  I will kill you for this.

Before he could attempt to pick up the dagger again, he felt an aching feeling in his heart. He scratched the area where his heart is located on his body, but then it became a sharp pain. The suddenness was so much that he fell to his knees. He started to cough until something came out of his mouth. It was a black worm like object that just  started flailing on the parking lot.

Y/N: It spread to your organs.

British Devil: Remove it from me.

Y/N, with a malicious grin on his face: Cetainly, I will.

Y/N walked up to the devil and pulled his  heart out of his body. The heart looked like a normal human heart except the fact that Uroboros had binded itself 3 times around the heart. There were also some Uroboros inside the heart when Y/N looked into the holes. He then looked back at the devil, who was now dead, and Uroboros was moving out of his body and into Y/N's through his leg.

Shortly after, Public Safety members arrived at the scene. All they saw was Y/N sitting near the dead devil's body. The members would identify and confirm that the devil was dead and that it was the British Devil.

Y/N: Thank God I killed a devil. For a second, I thought it was an actual British person.

Public Safety member: What's the difference?

To Be Continued...