Ch 43 can I ?

After dinner, Ahil and Hiya returned home. As soon as she reached home, she picked up all her shoppers from the back seat and ran inside the mansion.

He also quickly parked the car and followed Hiya to the bedroom.

As soon as he came inside, she saw that Hiya had brought all the shoppers and spread them on the bed and was looking at them happily after taking out all the dresses. Her excitement was just like that of a child. Seeing her in overwhelmed a slight smile appeared on his lips.

when he saw Hiya there on the bed, entangled in her clothes, he murmured softly, "Okay baby...let me end your excitement now...after all today you have woken up the hungry lion." Something else was going on in his mind which only he knew at this moment.

He took off his suit and placed it on the sofa and opened the buttons of his shirt and headed towards the bathroom.

Shortly after taking shower, he called out to Hiya, "Hiya! Please give me the towel."

Hiya was a little disturbed by his voice, but still she quickly got up and took out a soft white colored towel for Ahil from the cupboard.

On the other hand, Ahil was in a different mood. Because towels were already available in the bathroom, actually he had to call Hiya closer to him. As soon as she extended her hand to give him the towel at the bathroom gate, he cleverly pulled her into the bathroom instead of the towel.

She was stunned by his cunningness. Seeing Ahil's body nude, she suddenly placed both her hands on her eyes.

And started going back from him. Whereas mischief could be clearly seen in Ahil's eyes. The more she was moving back, the closer Ahil was coming to her. There was a different sparkle in his eyes.

And Hiya's breathing was disrupted and sweat was coming out from her forehead. While going backwards, she collided with the shower tap and water started raining from above. Now she could not go further or further back.

She thought of running away from there but the next moment Ahil caught hold of both her hands and pinned her to the wall and started looking into her eyes with passion.

Both were completely wet with shower water.
Due to being wet, her entire body was looking very sexy due to which Ahil came even closer to her.

As soon as he came closer to her, Hiya forgot to even breathe. Whereas in the next moment Ahil pulled the pallu of her saree and lowered it. Due to the pallu of the saree falling down, her cleavage was clearly visible. And he couldn't wait any longer. He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him. He whispered softly in her ear, "Can I darling?"

"Wh...what can I?" She replied with her dry throat, looking here and there, pretending to be ignorant.

"You know darling...what I am talking about?" Saying this he moved his finger on her cleavage with his other hand. On which she closed her eyes. started moaning slowly.
As before moving forward she said to him, "No Ahil, I want to sleep."

"Which night duty am I making you do...just a few moments...you will also like..."

"No...no I don't like it...!"

"You will like...and like it more and more... I will make you overwhelmed slowly and softly."

"No you gave me pain on that day!" Hiya replied to him by making a tearful face like a child.

In which he hugged her to his chest and made her feel his love and replied, "baby I was drunk on that day...and now I am in my sense...if I would make hurt you...so will never touch you…promise!” He responded while caressing her hair lovingly while looking into her eyes.
On which she said to him, "Okay ! I will let you come closer to me on one condition?"

"What ?" Ahil suddenly asked a question to which she replied smilingly.

"I have been wishing for many years...!" She replied looking into his eyes with a slight smile and stopped midway.

Seeing her silent, he asked her, "Tell me? What was your wish?"

"If I told you, you would get angry." Hiya looked at his face making an innocent expression.

"I will definitely not get angry... tell me now?" Ahil replied quickly.

"Sure you won't get angry, right?" She asked the question once again.

"Yes... yes, I will not get angry at all." He told her with a forced smile to hide his irritation.

"Ahil, I have been wishing for many years that my husband would give me leg massage with his hands." She replied looking at him innocently.

Hearing this from her, Ahil's heart brightened. Ahil Raizada, who used to make the world work on his commands and at the glance of his eyes, today his wife wanted nothing more from him than to get her leg massage ?

Seeing him silent, Hiya shook him and asked, "Will you massage my leg ?"
"I... Is there any such condition? Ask for gifts, ask for money, if you want to go somewhere then tell me that? Now you want leg massage from me, who demands these, baby?"

"I neither desire gifts, nor money... and I don't even like travelling."

"So you like getting leg massage." Controlling his anger, he asked through gritted teeth and forced a smile.

Smiling innocently at his question, she nodded yes.

"Okay, I will call a massager girl for you. Then you can get your hands, feet and head pressed as per your wish."

"Ok then I am feeling very sleepy. I am going to sleep."

She had just moved forward, away from his grip, when Ahil once again pulled her and pinned her to the wall.

"How can you go like this?" He got angry at her.

"Because it's time to sleep... and if you bother me, I will complain to your mom... then keep answering your mom's questions." She knew that Ahil's mother was very strict in all these matters, so she took his mother's name.

He got a little nervous after hearing her threat. Calming down his anger, he smiled and moved his fingers on her face and said softly, "darling ! The matter between husband and wife is not told to Mama."

"You agree to my condition... then I will not open my mouth."

"Okay fine... you win, I lose." This time he was irritated by her condition.

Whereas Hiya felt as if she had found happiness beyond the limits of the world. She chirped at him, "okay... now I give you permission to come closer me... but slowly and softly only a few moments."

"really, only few moments, I'll tell you now."