Second marriage[Zerg](101-110)

Are these really just medical devices?

Or should I say, this is where the "medicine" comes from...

The males next to them were still chatting quietly.

"Will Mr. Andafon come over tonight?"

"It's possible. I heard that he came here yesterday and the day before, so I signed up for tonight's test."

"Actually, he won't pay attention to us when he comes. He usually comes to see the data reports."

"Just in case, I still want to ask him to check for me. I have a lot of rashes, which may be side effects of the medicine..."

Everyone lowered their voices and chatted. At this time, the male who had just gone for the examination came out of the examination room and walked to another exit alone according to the instructions.

The male who had just finished the inspection seemed very tired and listless, his legs were trembling, and he could barely move forward in small steps along the wall.

But he seemed happy, and found that the other companions were looking at him with concern. The male waved slightly at everyone, probably very satisfied with the test results.

The male second in the queue walked into the testing room voluntarily and came out soon after. His body was in the same tired state as the first male.

Soon, it was Chu An's turn.

Chu An walked into the inspection room.

The female insect sitting behind the instrument monitoring table had no expression on her face and asked him to stand in the designated position and take off all her clothes.

Somewhat different from what Chu An imagined, this female insect didn't seem to know the purpose of his coming here, and just regarded him as an ordinary experimental participant.

He obeyed the female insect's order, took off his clothes, and stood in the instrument's testing chamber.

"drop--"

A huge alarm sound immediately resounded throughout the laboratory, the red light on the wall flashed endlessly, and other female insects immediately rushed in to inquire about the situation.

The female controlling the instrument also panicked and quickly stopped the test and stepped forward to check Chu An's condition.

At this time, the door of the examination room was pushed open again, and the nurse pushed An Dafeng in. The optical brain screen on the wheelchair displayed a few clear words -

"error code?"

The female replied: "B-32, emergency invasion state. Teacher, I don't think this is a fault caused by the sample, it's more like someone has invaded our system."

Chu An, known as the "sample", did not want to be naked in public, so he picked up his clothes from the ground and put on a pair of pants first.

An Dafeng's hawk-like gaze slowly moved towards him, without any reaction on his gray and defeated face.

"Take him to my laboratory first." This instruction was displayed on the optical brain.

The students immediately took action, half supporting and half forcing Chu An to another room.

The test was interrupted, and Chu An heard the males outside starting to talk.

"Could he be dead..."

"Don't talk nonsense. Mr. Andafeng is here today and he can definitely save him."