Second Marriage[Zerg](61-70)

Start from the beginning

"A few miscellaneous books." Ning Bai said softly.

Chu An understood and said considerately: "You are fighting on the front line, both physically and mentally. You should really find some ways to relax."

Ning Bai hurriedly said: "Although it is a miscellaneous book, it is well written. Some parts are also very inspiring to me. For example, when there is a huge disparity in strength between the enemy and ourselves, we should focus on eliminating the enemy's effective strength through small-scale battles and slowly change The comparison of the enemy's and our own strength will ultimately defeat the enemy."

Chu An smiled: "I thought you were reading a book, but it turns out you are reading the Art of War. I can recommend a book to you about the tactics you mentioned when you come back."

"What book?" Ning Bai looked at Chu An expectantly.

"Well......"

Chu An suddenly realized that there was no ready-made "On Protracted War" in this Zerg world. If he wanted to recommend this book to Ning Bai, he would probably have to write it down himself.

"...Well, let's wait until you come back." He looked away guiltily, hoping that Ning Bai would completely forget what he said today after a few exciting battles.

"The hero..."

Ning Bai stared at Chu An from the other end of the video, hesitating to speak, his eyes showing many emotions that were difficult to express clearly.

"It's getting late, Lord, please rest early. Part-time work...don't be too hard, and pay attention to your health. My mission here will end soon, and I will return immediately after it is over. I have something to say to you. , I still have gifts to give you."

Chu An also looked at him and blinked, a little surprised by Ning Bai's enthusiasm today.

"Okay," Chu An responded with a smile, "I just happen to have a gift for you. You can see it when you come back. I believe you will like it. Good night, Major General Ning Bai, and stay safe."

"Good night, my lord."

Chu An hung up the video.

He was about to return to the bedroom with the book when he suddenly received a new message from Ning Bai. It was a new photo. The photo showed a small music box with spiritual threads growing on it, and the vast and magnificent starry sky in the background.

"My lord, have a sweet dream."

Chu An felt that Ning Bai was acting strange today. He guessed that Ning Bai had been sleeping rough on the front line for a long time and was homesick.

In fact, Ning Bai's recent efforts on the battlefield have been very effective. Due to the contraction of the K12 planet's front line, the inter-star cargo routes have been restored by 60 to 70%. The soaring prices of the insect planet have calmed down slightly, and the residents' lives have been improved. Great improvement.

Netizens on the forum were praising Major General Ning Bai's great achievements again. When Chu An saw those messages, he always felt a sense of pride.

I really hope this war will end soon, but I don't know if that can is enough for him...

With this thought, Chu An took the war history back to his bedroom, put the book on the bedside, and prepared to read a few more pages before going to bed.

...

On the distant front line, the mothership of the Insect Army had turned off its lights and all the soldiers had returned to their cabins.