Prologue

Caboose was wandering around the halls of the resistance base. He was looking for parts to help rebuild Freckles old body. Caboose loved being able to hold Freckles wherever, but he thinks that Freckles might be missing his older body.

“Hey Freckles? Do you miss your old body?” Caboose asks as he looks into another room to find it was an empty office.

“... Do you dislike this body?”

“Well, I just thought you were missing your old body. I do like you in this one cause I can take you pretty much anywhere. I just wanted to make sure you were happy with it as well.” Caboose explains to Freckles.

“... Would it not be prudent to copy my AI to other bodies?” Freckles proposes.

“I thought AI’s couldn't be copied?” Caboose asks.

“Smart AI’s programming is based directly on the human brain, and thus cannot be copied. My AI code however was programmed from computer code entirely.”

“I don't get it. Aren't both off you based on the human dame?”

“Brain.” Freckles corrected, “While my AI was made with code, Smart AI’s are copied directly from people's actual Brains.”

“Then why aren't there more smart AI's?”

“The process of coping minds into AI’s often damages the brain beyond repair. The subjects often die, or are left brain dead.” Freckles explains

“Mhm, mhm,mhm. Yeah, that's not good.” Caboose replied. “So do you still want your old body back?”

“... I am your weapon master. I will do whatever you wish of me. However, I would personally like for there to be more Freckles units to protect you master.” Freckles replied back.

“And then there would be even more Freckles to hug! Yes! Let's begin Operation, Getting Freckles new bodies!” Caboose shouted with Glee. He couldn't wait to show all the Reds and Blues his multiple Freckles.

“Now we just need to get the parts.” Caboose said as he looked into another janitor's closet. “Dang it. Where's all the extra mechanical parts? So you know Freckles?”

“The left hallway, 3 doors down.” Freckles directed.

“Thank you!” Caboose said cheerfully as he walked to the room. ‘That was enough hide and seek: room edition for me.’

As Caboose entered the room, he looked around to see all the scattered pieces of mechanical parts and alien tech.

“Man, the resistance has some lousy janitors. Though they have been bunkering it out in the wilderness for a while.” Caboose said to himself.

“More than likely, the rebels had tossed all the equipment from the Temple of Armaments to avoid being inside when the Temple of Procreation activated..”

“Toss in some moldy food and stained shirts and this could be Grif's room.” Caboose said as he looked around, “It certainly has the smell at least.”

“Conclusion, not everyone got out before the activation.” Freckles stated.

“I'm still confused.” Caboose said as he picked up a metallic arm, before spotting something on the floor.

“Oh my gosh, lookie!” Caboose said as he ran over and picked up the diamondoid cube. “It's one of those transponder cube thingies!”

“Error: malfunction detected in Teleportation cube!” Freckles announces. “Optimal solution: Vacate the vicinity of the cube before randomized teleportation.”