Great pack

"guys get ready! We are leaving!" Chsn screamed while holding Ahyun in his arms.

"Yah! I'm gonna leave you all here if you don't get your asses here!" Minho screamed.

"Damn we are coming!" Hyunjin screamed.

Just the Felix walked out of his room walking to them with Ahrin in his arms.

"Why are you guys screaming...... Can we go already?" Felix asked.

"Sorry baby but those idiots weren't moving their asses." Minho said.

"It's okay Minnie, let's just go. All of you! Get in the car!" Felix screamed.

The whole pack started going down to the car.

"Thank you love, sorry to make you stressed" Chan said.

"It's okay Channie, I love seeing them like this don't worry. Let's go now"

The pack were going to skate on their private place.

They always go there even when they don't have practice to do.

Felix sit on the bench carefully holding his big baby bump and holding his little baby on his arms.
He smiled watching the whole pack playing and teaching their kids how to skate.

Bang Chan was teaching Ahyun, Minho was teaching Lirio, Changbin was teaching Nora, Hyunjin was teaching Ahrin, Jisung Seungmin and Jeongin were teaching Anna, Sumi and Genny.

He was happy with the pack. They are ten years together. It's crazy how long they have been together.

They had kids too. When they accidentally spend their ruts with Felix.
It turned out that Felix was pregnant.

They haven't gotten married yet. It was to much with everything they had to do and their children too.

"Mummy! Come and play with us!" Ahyun screamed.

Felix wanted to skate but his boyfriends weren't letting him.

"Please guys I will be careful " Felix whined.

"....fine but be careful Lix" Jeongin said.

Felix got on the ice giving the baby to Jeongin to hold.
Felix wouldn't try to do any move. He just wanted to let himself feel the ice again.

He missed it to much.

The pack watched Felix with adore in their eyes.

The omega looked to cute. Wearing a long skirt and having his big baby bump made him look cute but also small.

"Mummy is so cute!" Nora said.

The pack immediately agreed with her and everyone turned their attention back to the small omega.

Being the only omega in the family made everyone in the pack wanting to protect him.
They are all, even the children overprotective to Felix.

They all love him to much that sometimes they fight for his attention...

"Baby what's wrong?" Jisung asked Felix.

"Sungie..... hurts" Felix said pouting

"What hurts?" Jisung asked and Felix pointed on his chest.

"Ah! Your breasts?"

"Don't say it like that Ji it's embarrassing" Felix covered his face in his arms.

"Well Lix the only thing I can do is to give you a message there. Want me to?" Felix nodded moving a little and take of him bra letting out a yelp when his breasts popped out.