first day living together

Felix was in the car with his coach going to his new apartment were he's going to leave with the pack.

He didn't want to. Why? They are all alphas and betas. How can an omega live with all of them alone?

"Felix. We are here come on, the others are waiting" the coach said.

Felix got out of the car holding some bags of while his coach carried the others.

"Hey there, sorry we had to make you wait" Felix's coach said.

"There is no problem. Now that you all are here you can go inside on your own" the Pack's coach said.
"Here the keys. They are eight keys. Also you seven will be sharing a room while you Felix will have your own one since you are an omega" Felix nodded, take the keys and Followed the pack from behind.

Chan who was at the front opened the door and everyone walked in.
Felix start going towards his room but he stopped when someone called him.

"There's one rule here. Don't come to our room" Changbin coldly said.

"I wasn't planning to" Felix said.
"But you also can't come to mine. That's my personal space so don't you dare to enter my room." Felix said as he left.

"Brat..." Minho mumbled as they all walked to their room too.

Felix entered his room and looked around.
"It's kinda cute.... But I want it more cuter!!" Felix said opening all his bags starting making his room.

After sometime when he was done he again look around his room.
"Ehehe!!!! It's so cute!!! I love it!!" Felix said happily jumping and clapping his hands in tiny.

"Should I sleep now? Maybe a little nap" Felix said to himself.

He jumped on his bed and fall asleep the moment he closed his eyes.

--------------------------------

Felix woke up after two hours.
"I'm hungry........" Felix said as he pout.

He got up and walked outside of his room to the way on the kitchen.

But unfortunately he find the whole pack there eating. He sighed and went there though.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked.

"M' hungry..." Felix lazily said.

"There is nothing left for you" Minho said as they eat all the food he make.

"Do I look like I want to eat from your food? I can cook on my own. And even if there was still left I would still make my own. I don't want anything from any of you" Felix said turning his attention to what he wanted to make.

Felix start cooking to himself he made some noodles with Tteokbokki.

He put them in a bowl and left to the living room.

He sat on the couch with his food on his laps.

While eating he was scrolling on social media.

The pack after eating also moved to the couch to watch TV but away from Felix.

Felix still hasn't touched his food. He was still scrolling on his phone watching everything on social media about him.

Omg! Snow Angel is adorable!

He's the most beautiful omega I have ever seen!

I can't believe he finally come to Korea!!