Chapter 3

A few hours earlier:
Fizzarolli pov

"Oz come on. We would be great at parenting." I say confidently.

"Froggie you know that I would do anything you want. However I don't think so. I mean come on I'm the embodiment of Lust. How great of a parent do you think I could be." Admodues explains.

"Oz, you're great with me. You got me where I am today I'm sure you can do that with our child as well." I say trying to reassure him.

"I'll think about. However this is not a yes but it's not a no. I just need some time with the idea." I embrace him before he could finish.

"That's all I'll ask of you." I whispered to him.

Two hours later:
"Fizz hurry up we have to go to I.M.P to meet with Blitzø and Stolas.

"Do we have to?" I groan. I mean yes we did decide to try to move past everything after that mafia guy kidnapped us. But that doesn't mean that I completely forgiven the clown.

"Come on it will be fine." Oz tells me dragging me to his limousine.

When we arrive at I.MP we go straight into Blitzø"s office. Oh I wish we would have knocked. Blitz was in his office chair kissing prince Stolas who was on his knees with Blitz leaning into Stolas.

We stand at the door for a few minutes. Watching the show between the two. The. Oz clears his throat making the two jump apart from one another.

"What the fuck! How long have you been standing there?" Blitzø shouts at us.

"Eh long enough." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright let's get this over with so we all can get back to our own stuff." Oz crosses his arms showing how much he really didn't want to this just as much as I didn't want to be here.

30 minutes into the meeting and I realize it's not even a real meeting . Well actually it is but I didn't need to be here. All Oz and the prince is talking about is the paper work the mafia guy that kidnapped me and Blitz and few weeks back. Something bout a deal but because we got out of there then Oz does not have to sign it because they don't have leverage over him anymore. Luckily Millie walks in and interrupts the so called meeting.

"Millie unless is a dead situation then you cannot just walk into my office." Blitz says frustration in his voice.

"Well actually there is a young lady outside and it seems she wants a job. Millie explains.

"Oh well in that case bring her in. You guys can stay in here I doubt this will last longer than 5mins when she realizes that I will be able to barely pay her." Blitz reasons to us.

A/n: apologies for the short chapter wanted to get something out however I had a big test this week so was a little busy. I am trying to write more to make the chapters longer. Next chapter is Stars pov. However my plan is to eventually finish this book. Then I will either write another fanfic or maybe something mafia based. Aesthetics have been updated I now have Stolas and Blitzø up if you want to check it out. Don't be a silent reader. Comment and vote.