How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription

To cancel your YouTube TV subscription call (800) 988-2449, or follow these steps:

Log in to your YouTube TV account.

Go to "Settings" or "Account" settings.

Look for the option to "Cancel Subscription" or "Unsubscribe."

Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your cancellation.

You may be asked to provide a reason for canceling. Once confirmed, your subscription will be canceled, and you will no longer be charged.

It's essential to cancel before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged for the upcoming month.

Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to canceling a YouTube TV subscription:

Q1: How do I cancel my YouTube TV subscription?

A1: To cancel your YouTube TV subscription call (800) 988-2449, or log in to your account, go to "Settings" or "Account" settings, and look for the option to "Cancel Subscription" or "Unsubscribe." Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your cancellation.

Q2: Can I cancel my YouTube TV subscription at any time?

A2: Yes, you can cancel your YouTube TV subscription at any time. There are no long-term contracts or commitments, giving you the flexibility to unsubscribe whenever you choose.

Q3: Will I receive a refund if I cancel my YouTube TV subscription mid-month?

A3: YouTube TV does not offer refunds for partial months. Once you cancel, you'll continue to have access until the end of your current billing cycle, after which your subscription will be discontinued.

Q4: Can I reactivate my YouTube TV subscription after canceling it?

A4: Yes, you can reactivate your YouTube TV subscription at any time. Simply log in to your account and follow the prompts to resubscribe. Your preferences and settings will be saved, but any recorded content may no longer be available.

Q5: Is there a fee for canceling my YouTube TV subscription?

A5: No, there is no fee for canceling your YouTube TV subscription. You'll only be charged for the period up to your cancellation date, and future billing will cease once the subscription is canceled.