: 3 •ଓ ˖˚⊹

✦꒷・₊˚ — 🎀
"hello!, Hola!"
Quackity greeted, extending his hand for a handshake, or for a respectful process,the guy, Who looks rough, looks at Quackity with a welcoming expression, Smilling at him as he accepts the handshake when he walks closer, the other chill man, Walks closer after he join, Patting Quackitys Shoulder

"hola, Hola, Soy Rubius" (Hello, Hello, Im Rubius) Rubius/Chill guy*,spoke, Introducing himself. "Hola,Soy Luzu." (Hello, Im Luzu),Added by the Rough looking guy, Luzu continued to shake quackitys hand awkwardly.

Quackity laughed as he knew Luzus akwardness, Tensing the air, Even Rubius Felt it and laugh for himself, Quackity broke the hand Shake as he put his luggage and bag down beside him, "Soy Alexis Quackity" (Im Alexis Quackity) He introduced to.

Luzu and Rubius smiled, they look really welcoming and would like Quackity to feel comfortable and welcomed by them.

"You must be our Roommate" Rubius asked,making surement."Yes, I am" Quackity nodded, Showing his dorm ticket, Luzu who was quiet randomly spoke.
"Dips on the top at the bunk bed, I want that". He said making Rubius and Quackity chuckle.

"I'll have the mattress!"
Rubius said quickly, Running towards the wide mattress, And flopping on the bed, Quackity who has no option left, decided to take the bottom of the bunk bed, Gladly the bunk bed looks like the mattress width and lengh.

The man at the dorm laugh, They enjoy each others company, like really. "Dips becuase Rubius will make dinner for us"
Luzu spoke again, Making Rubius Sit up and glared at him" No im not! " As he try to negotiate. Quackity laughed as he nodded "Yes!!" He affirmed.

Rubius pout out as he crossed his arms, Making Luzu and Quackit sit up, "dont worry I'll help you too Rubius", Quackity said , Offering a hand to at the kitchen, "Nevermind, Me too" Luzu Answered quickly, Looking at Quackity who was at the bottom of the bunk bed and to Rubius.

"As you guys should" Rubius aggitated out, He rolled his eyes playfully as he stared at both man at the bunk bed.

"Anyways I'll settle my stuff for now..-" "I'll help you Quackity", Luzu Quickly cut off Quackity as he walk down at the drawer stairs connected at the bunk beds, "thats.. nice" Quackity blushed speaking, "But i can do it myself" Quackity insisted but he looked at Luzu Who was carrying his Bag and Luggage towards him, Quackity sigh in the sight, Rubius who was looking at both man as if he knew whats going(he doesnt)

"Nevermind" Quackity muttered as he took his lugagge and bag and opened it.

They weren't mean at all, his roommates are more than what he expected, He wont lie, Both of them looks hot.