MUSICAL THEATRE CHARACTERS BREAK THE FOURTH WALLS

*Connor McKinley stands in the mirror staring at himself. He is now Regina George from Mean Girls*
"i Am ReGinA GeOrgE!" He sings as Kevin appears in the doorway.
"Hey snookie pookie wookie wooks." Kevin says still standing in the doorway which was decorated in pink glitter. Regina's (Connor's) Burn Book (Diary) was on his bed.
"HEYYY :D!!!"

Kevin stepped further into the light. Oh god. Patchy fake tan ran up Kevin's leg. It couldn't be happening yet.... Could it?!

In a dream, a few weeks ago, Connor was laying on a soft cloud under a blanket with some guy called Andrew Rannells' face printed onto it. Out of the sky, Lin Manuel Miranda flys down, (In his Alexander Hamilton costume ofc)
He says "hey McKinley bro, your boyfwend has got some weirdass British genes which will make him turn really weird and shi and the only way to cure this is by finding Veneer voiced by Mr Andrew Rannells, you got that?"
"Wasafuk." Regina (Connor) says.
"Well all tou have to know that patchy fake tan is the first sign and you shouldn't get any of these for a while but I'm telling you, just in case. Next is.... OH MA GAWD!!!!"

The weird founding father guy bowed down onto his knees and began praying. A massive glowing light appeared from the sky, his bald egg head glinting in the sun rays he was giving off. Regina (Connor) recognised him from somewhere; maybe a musical where he let a bunch of kids die in a chocolate factory....

"CHRISTIAN BORLE!!!!! OUR SUN GOD!!!! MAY YOU ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS OUR MARVIN, BARD AND SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!" Lin Screeched as he began to bow down and pray.
"Ma child..." the head in the sky, Christian Borle, began "it is tike for you to return to Broadway.... You must leave this gay ass can't leave his boyfriend child behind... come, and join me in Legally Blonde...."

The sun guy vanished from the sky in the blink of an eye. A second later, Lin had taken off, singing 'my shot' as he flew away into the sky.

"RAAWWWREEEDDDD" Kevin screeched as the transformation happened.

He was now in a North Face puffer coat and a very short skirt, which Regina (Connor) was extremely attracted to , more tacky fake tan and a messy bun sprouting from the top of his head.  A full face of makeup began to cover his face and earrings began to sprout from his earlobes.
"Whattcha sayin blud EEEEEEEEEE' Kevin screeched.
"POPTARTS?! ZELDER!!!!! CUNNINGHAM?!!!! MICHAELS?!!! ANYONE!!!!!!" Regina (Connor) shrieked " O M HOSH YOU GUYS I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Finally, the transformation was complete. Kevin was now up to Regina's (Connor's) shoulder  and had an extremely deep voice for this height.
These were all stages that Lin Manuel Miranda had pointed out so what was the.....
Connor was broken off by the sound of music playing. It was quiet at first but it grew louder and louder so that Regina (Connor) couldn't even hear himself think.
"OI BLUD WHOS LISTENIN TO SPRINTER?!!!!" Poptarts burst through the door, now shorter than kevin, in a full set of winter clothes so that his face was barely visible.
"ELDER POPTARTS WHAT THE HEAVENLY FATHER HAPPENED-"
"OI WHATTCHA SAYIN ABOUT YEAR SEVENS BLUD-"
And that was when Regina's (Connor's) mission companion was punched in the head by a Chavvy Year Seven Roadman and his Boyfriend.
Poptarts stayed in that room for a few minutes and then left. After that, the Chavvy Year Seven (Kevin) and Regina George (Connor) began to make out passionately

END OF PT ONE!!!! (Might do part two depending on how many reads this gets but vote if u want pt2!!!!!)