Lucy bronze x reader part 7

I run out of the room, past everyone, and to my car. Georgia and Lucys screams are still in my head. I just want it to stop please stop .

Sitting in the car, trying to get my breathing under control, I feel my phone start ringing. Mi amor picks it up. Lucy's voice rings from the other side. "Y/N, where are you?"

"I'm in the car. Lucy, make it stop. Please make it stop."

Hearing a door open from the other side of the phone, my voice brakes. I went to reply, "The screaming." Hearing her take a deep breath, "I'll be the one in a moment, amour tries to breathe for me. "Not even a moment later, the car door opens. Lucy kneels down and pulls me out of the car into a hug. "You're ok, we all are, we're not there anymore, we're safe, you're safe."

The damp floor hit me in the face as the man pushed me onto the floor. What is happening? The last thing I remember is the bar and going to the toilet. Looking around the room, I'm in a room that can't be bigger than the 5 foot wall to wall and the 6 foot wall to the ceiling. The smell of mold fills my nose as I look around the room to see if there is anything I missed. I see a camera in the top left corner pointed directly at me. Where are the girls? What's happening? Where are we?

"y/n look at me you need to breath for me " pacing my hand on lucy's head where the faint scar is  "i'm sorry for last night you didn't let me finish lucy im going back to manchester to sell the house then i'm going to stay in london for a bit i never want to leave you lucy it's just that cannot be here i want to still play lucy i really do so bad but i can't and i can't be here and not play i'll be back but when i announced it just can't be here and not play Barcelona was my dream and now that dream is gone "