"Bhai, it's okay," Bhuvi said softly....." We know...you can never even imagine hurting your kiddos in your dream...we were just angry back then so said all that...but i am sorry...even we didn't mean any of that..we know how much you love him...we know what he means to you...thats why he is not even angry with you ..rather he is amused how you agreed to it....he loves you too much bhai.. and so do you...he need you and so do you...go to him...he is waiting for you..."
With a reassuring smile, Bhuvi kept his hand on Mahi's, giving him strength, and then quietly left, leaving Mahi with tears of relief and hope in his eyes.

Mahi immediately went inside the hospital, to meet his Ro. As he entered the room, he spotted Ro peacefully asleep, with Vi sitting beside him, tightly holding his hand. Mahi could see the fear in Vi's eyes, scared of losing his brother.

Torn between staying and leaving, Mahi's heart melted when he heard Ro softly murmur, "Bhaii... Vi..." Without a second thought, Mahi rushed to Ro's side and gently grasped his hand, feeling a surge of warmth spread through Ro's body as if his touch had magical powers. A smile flickered across Mahi's face, knowing that even in his sleep, Ro could feel his presence.

With a tender touch, Mahi stroked Ro's hair and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, silently praying for his recovery. Vi watched the display with a mixture of adoration and resentment. Mahi could see the anger flicker in Vi's eyes as their gazes met, a silent accusation hanging in the air. Vi wanted to show his brother that he was hurt, that he couldn't forgive him so easily for whatever had happened.

Mahi understood Vi's feelings all too well. He knew that beneath Vi's tough exterior, there was a heart that was hurting, a soul that was crying out for reassurance. More than Ro, it was Vi who needed to be comforted, to be reassured that everything would be okay. Mahi knew that when it comes to Ro...Vi doesn't care who is opposite to him...not even Mahi..

Approaching Vi, Mahi spoke softly," I am really sorry bacha....i never thought all this would happen...i can never think of hurting him....i don't know why i agreed to jaddu....i am stupid...and idiot but please can't you forgive your bhai for his stupidity....please cheeku...i am sorry " Mahi pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes.

Vi couldn't resist his brother's heartfelt apology. He hugged Mahi tightly, wiping away his tears, " Bhai i got so scared... seeing him like that...i thought i lost him...bhai i can't even think of life without him..." Vi confessed, tears streaming down his own cheeks

Their tender moment was interrupted by Ro's sleep-talk.." Biscuit we should plan together to prank him....he troubles us so much.... Ab listen to me....he would be so jealous....Aww biscuit...you are so cutee..." Ro murmured in his sleep.

Mahi couldn't help but smile at Ro's antics, while Vi's expression shifted from shock to a playful pout. "Are they planning to prank me?" Vi wondered aloud, though secretly relieved to see the bond between his "biscuit" and "Ro" growing stronger, unaware that soon he would find himself third-wheeling them.

As the night wore on, Mahi and Vi fell asleep, each holding one of Ro's hands, finding solace in the assurance that Ro was safe with them.

With the arrival of the morning sun, Ab hurried to the hospital, eager to check on his Ro. What he saw melted his heart - Mahi and Vi, peacefully asleep, holding onto Ro's hands like precious treasures, their heads resting on either side of him.

When Ab noticed Ro awake, he greeted him with a gentle smile. "Good morning, Rohit! How are you feeling ?"

Ro's eyebrow raised at the use of his full name, signaling to Ab that something was amiss. "So, we're back to Rohit, huh?" Ro teased lightly. "I'm doing fine, Ab," he assured.

Ab felt a pang of hurt at Ro's teasingas he hoped for a warmer response, maybe even a nickname like "Biscuit." Trying to hide his feelings, Ab quickly changed the subject. "Is your arm hurting?"