Chapter 8: The Wild West

Start from the beginning

"I'd say what, FRIED CHICKEN!" Flamingstar breathed fire and blasted it towards the chickens.

"Don't burn me!" Rocky shaked off the chickens who were now dust.

"THAT'S RIGHT! RUN AWAY YOU HORROR NUGGETS!" Whisper snapped to the evacuating zombies.

"They really left without leaving this note" Updike grabbed the note and began to read" it says: Hello, This iz your Muther. Please come over to my house for "Meatloaf" Leave your front door open and your lawn unguarded. Sincerely, Mom (not the Zombies)'"

"Well first, there's no grass to call it LAWN, second, WHICH door open? we don't own any! third, 'meatloaf'...I'm not going to say anything about it...and last, that spelling is BULLSHIT." Lunis grabbed the note and destroyed it.

The group decided to explore the world they ended up, wearing the cowboy hats was a good idea to fool some zombies. They all spotted some cartmines and train rails, are tehy still mining gold?

"As much I know, this world was the frontier areas west of the Mississippi River during the nineteenth century, especially after 1840" Crsytal explained.

"Does it?" Flamingstar asked.

As they all talked, Forest stopped. He turned to see a gorge with dust flying around. He made sure nobody saw before walking over. He looked down and saw a stampede of Bulls with imps. He swore he saw something amidst the stampede, something...glowing red! Forest didn't hestitate and slowly went down the gorge and jumped into the middle of the fray to get what he saw. This might rick his life but he will take what the imp has. Wood saw Forest leaving and decided to follow him to help out.

Meanwhile, with the others, they still explored the world. Unika realized Forest wasn't speaking. She turned around to see him but...he was gone.

"Forest?" Unika looked around "Forest? FOREST?!" She panicked and turned to Updike "UPDIKE! FOREST'S GONE!"

"Who?" Updike turned around, and it was true, Forest is missing "what the- BRO?!"

"WOOD IS GONE TOO!" Unika added.

They all stopped and looked around, Forest was nowhere. Penny decided to try and locate Forest's current place.

"Don't worry Unika, we'll find him" Lunis reassured her.

"How are we going to find him?! Penny you have to know!" Blizzard urged.

Penny began to search for Forest by using a tv and track him down "ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ: 9.36%, ᴍᴀʀɢɪɴ ᴏꜰ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ: 0.16%"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ERRORS?!"

Brainz...

They all turned to see Prospector zombies approaching with a bomb on a pocket. They all backed up and got ready to attack. Suddenly, the bomb exploded and the zombies flew in the air, and landed behind the plants. Crystal yelped at shot at one of them who was really close on bitting her. The plants began to attack the zombies. Whsiper noticed Poncho zombies approaching. Whisper sent her slappy leaves but only knocked down the clothe, and most of them had metal on their body.

"WE'RE OUTNUMBERED!" Lunis shot at the zombies.

"We need a plan!" Rocky shielded Unika.

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ!" Penny commanded, as every plant went inisde, she spoke again "ᴜɴɪᴋᴀ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ!"

"WHAT?! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!" she looked horrified.

"SEE THAT PADDLE ON THE FLOOR?!" Flamingstar pointed at the gray paddle "STEP ON IT!"