_____

I set the oven at 160 degrees celsius then look around for an oven glove.

-Are they ready?

I turn around and Ares is leaning by the door.

-Not yet. Be patient.
I say.

-I'm very patient Angel.

-Well go and wait in the living room.
-Nah, Ale and Cierra started with their lovey dovey stuff and I wanted to see how you doing.

-Well im fine. You can go now.
I say.

I know it's not the best thing to be around a couple. You feel like a third wheel. But he can't stay here either.

-I can see that.

He starts looking me up and down and I've never felt like this my whole life.
He's smirking like the jerk he is and making eye contact with me.

-Stop.
I say.

-I remember you saying this the last time, but i don't know what you mean . Im not doing anything, angel.

I feel my cheeks burning,my sweater getting thicker and my jeans tighter.

-You're blushing,Angel.

Hearing that sentence made me turn around immediately pretending i was looking for that oven glove again.

-It's cute.I have never seen a girl blushing at my words before.

Fuck.

-I'm not blushing. It's because of the heat from the oven.
I say.
-Really? Then why-

-Guys! Are the cookies ready?
Alessandro shouts from the living room.

I don't waste any minute and put the tray in , then walk past Ares heading to the living room.

-Just put them in the oven.
-Come on! I convinced the guys to watch After.
Cierra says.

-No way.
I say laughing.

Not long after ,Ares comes and sits next to me again.

Fortunately Alessandro's couch was big so we weren't touching.

___
Ale and Cierra were cuddling in the corner of the couch while I was sitting with my legs tuck.

Ares was beside me manspreading.
He looked hot.

I shouldn't have said that.

He was wearing gray sweatpants and a compression black shirt.He had a pillow on his lower abs and his phone in one of his hand while texting someone.

He probably felt that i was staring at him because he looks back at me and starts smirking.

That stupid smirk again.