Fairytale World: Wonderland (Part 1)

Okay, so firstly let me tell you my distribution of the Ever After World, also known as Fairytale World. This world contains so many realms:

Wonderland

It is the land of the Wonderlandians. This is where the stories 'Alice In Wonderland' and 'Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There' (both written by Lewis Carroll), take place. They celebrate days like Frabjous Day, Lewis Carroll's birthday, etc. Wonderland consists of Wonderland and the Looking-Glass land. It therefore can be entered through an animal hole/burrow (especially a rabbit's), mirrors (also known as Looking-Glasses), and the Well of Wonder. 

It is ruled by three queens, the Queen of Hearts (Kingdom of Hearts), the Red Queen (Red Kingdom) and the White Queen (White Kingdom), although there are some other royal families mentioned, which are the Kingdom of Spades, Kingdom of Clover, Kingdom of Diamonds, a small Flower Kingdom (which is indirectly related to Nina Thumbell, the characters of Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream and also other nature-fairy related characters and stories), the forgotten kingdom of the Charmings of Wonderland (my OC: The Wondercharm Family), as well as the unpopular town of the Ugly Duchess, who appeared in 'Alice in Wonderland'. Also, there are a few towns, where characters like White Rabbit, the animals (like the Dodo), the Gryphon, the Mock Turtle and other unmentioned characters live.

Education is also considered important in Wonderland, though it lacks logic and organization. There is the popular Wonderland High (for high school students), Wonderland Middle (for middle school students), Wonderland Elementary (for elementary/primary school students) and the Wondergarten (for kindergarten students) and the lesser-known Wonderversity (which is Wonderland's only and best university!) These institutions only function for a day in an academic year, for everyday is a day and it strictly doesn't function at night! The lesser-known characters and citizens of Wonderland send their children here, respective of their age. 

Apart from these, Wonderland also includes the Wonderland Grove in Ever After and the Wonderwoods, a vast forest which includes mountains and a beach near it. The forest also has a much-avoided part which makes creatures not remember its and others' name, as well as lose out basic Wonderland logic (like forgetting your natural enemies). The chessboard, which is the war place, as well as the connecting place for the Redfords and the Whitefords (the Red and the White Kingdom), can be reached only through this forest using the 24/7 functioning train coach (the Wanderer Express or simply known as the Wanderer), which also serves as a transport for all parts of Wonderland. 

So, the famous families of Wonderland are listed here (possibly I'll make another chapter to explain indepth of the family members):

The Hatters: 

Maddox Hatter (the Mad Hatter - Marjorie's husband and Madeline's dad)

Marjorie Hatter (a fellow madwoman - Madeline's mom and Maddox's wife, who is currently missing)

Madeline Hatter-Hare (daughter of Maddox and Marjorie Hatter, future wife of August and future mother of Madison) 

And in the future, 

August Hare (April Hare's cousin and the March and May Hare's orphaned nephew, who is the future husband of Maddie/Madeline).

Madison Hatter-Hare (already explained) 

The Hares: 

Marchness 'March' Hare (May's husband, April's dad and August's uncle)

May Hare (March's wife, April's mom and August's aunt)

April Hare (March's daughter and the next March Hare)

August 'Auggie' Hare (April Hare's cousin and the March and May Hare's orphaned nephew, who was raised by April's parents and Wonderland High's current student and future alumni. He is also Maddie's future husband and father of Madison)