Chapter 6 : Two-timing Bitch

MYSTC GRILL, AFTER STILES AND ISAAC LEFT

The ackward silence at the table of the Scooby gang , two brothers feeling the betrayal that had been inflicted upon them by Katherine  from Elena who they thought was different but actually was not she was exactly the same as her , the one who drove a planet sized wedge between them , they were hurt ,their hearts broken.

Bonnie looked at Elena in disgust "Stiles is not lying you know, he is a type b werewolf and one of their abilities is that they can smell  chemo signals meaning they can smell your emotions through your scent which means that what he said was totally true isn't Elena,you are treating Damon and Stefan the same way Katherine did and you prided yourself on not being as selfish as her and yet here you are doing the exact same fucking thing.
Stiles was right ,why did I decide to keep being friends with  you  giving my all when you clearly weren't, you are self-centred, I'm sorry but I think we should end our friendship here let's go Jeremy,Matt?"

Matt and Jeremy left along with Caroline and Bonnie leaving Elena with the Salvatore brothers , Damon asked ,"Is it true Elena, that you are with both of us ,so you lied when you said that you chose me and not Stefan and did the same with him but in reverse, were we a game to you huh, answer me?" , "No-o Damon that's not-t true I love you both why do I need to choose when I could have both of you and be happy together?" ,she said while crying.

Both brothers stood up  preparing to leave and Stefan looked at her directly in the eyes and said , "Katherine said the same thing and look where that got us."

The brothers left , leaving Elena shocked and upset she couldn't get through to them.

***********************

MEANWHILE AT BEACON HILLS

The pack except for Cora,Peter, Boyd and Erica were there as they move out of the loft because they couldn't stand being in the pack's presence without trying to attack them , they are currently at the sheriff's house .

The pack felt extremely guilty for what they did to Stiles and are mad at Derek for lying and mad at themselves for believing his lies  and now they are trying to look for him and try to apologise to him and get him to come back to the pack because without him they can't function as pack .
Few minutes later , Deaton entered the loft and the pack look at him with hope in there eyes , but he dreadfully said " I'm sorry but I can not find him at all , he must have blocked any location spell that exists so we would not be able to find anywhere around the world ,did you if he had any family outside of California ?"

They all looked at Scott and he looks down thinking intently and says " I think he did mention he had cousins who live somewhere in America but he never said where they live or who they are he was always secretive about  he would dodge any questions I would ask until I gave up , now that I think about it any question that was private about he would  shoot it down fast and change the subject."

They all just deflated after hearing what he said .
"Well we all know how Stiles is if he doesn't want to be found he won't be found but we'll keep trying, right?" , Derek stated and the whole pack agreed and concluded the meeting.

****

SHERIFF'S HOUSE

The sheriff,Peter and teens were all at the dinner table were eating a late lunch .

Erica started ,"I can't believe they did that to Gem ,and are they so out of tune with their wolf senses to not smell how Stiles and Derek had a mixed scent  which indicates that they where sleeping together for months."

The Sheriff sighed "I'm furious to think Derek would this to my son , Gem loved him and I could see he felt the same , Gem didn't want to hide who he was  ,I just don't understand ,the one time Derek has someone who truly cares for him he lies to not admit he is dating a guy but he's all for fuckimg every women who comes into this town with an agenda that ends up nearly killing the pack ,Talia would be disappointed to think that her favourite child turned out this way ,honestly."

"Honestly I don't know who my nephew is anymore ,instead of getting help for all the trauma he has  covers it with anger, he dates women who have same M.O as Kate  and then hurts the one person who love him , I don't know  what do anymore ,I think we should just pack our stuff and leave the town and it's bad memories behind and follow Our true Alpha to his new home in Mystic falls and be a completely pack . What do you say?"

Everyone agreed and left to start packing ,making arrangements for selling the house and making sure furniture and other valuables can be put in storage and Noah finally retiring.