||one||

|nikki|

"I've got to go talk with Randy about our match tonight. I'll see you later?" John smirked.

"Of course." I nodded, giving his lips a peck.

"I love you." I rubbed his jawline.

John just nodded, walking away.

Why couldn't he just tell me he loved me? He acted like he did so why couldn't he just say the three words?

"You and lover boy make the cutest couple. Maybe I should change that." A voice chuckled from behind me.

"AJ knock it off." I groaned, turning around.

"What? You expect me just to ignore what happened last week?"

"Look I said I was sorry ok? Leave it at that." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm AJ Lee. The two time divas champion, the biggest diva there is and I don't give a damn if your sister is currently the champ I'm still better than her. You should have known I wasn't going to take it kindly when you interfered in my damn match."

"My sister deserves that championship, April. She has worked her ass off and I would be damned if you just come waltzing back in here like you should be the head of the divas division again."

"It doesn't matter if I left or not, I'm still the head of the damn divas division. I left because of an injury Nikki. But I'm back and better than ever. And also what a hypocrite you are! You and your sister left for eleven months to go get boobs jobs and banged by rock stars. It was perfect without you here."

"I'm not discussing this with you anymore. Brie is still the champion and you're still a crazy bitch." I spat.

April's fist clenched as she started to breath heavily.

"I've said a million times for people not to call me the 'c' word haven't I?"

I tried to not let her see my frightened look as she tilted her head waiting for my answer.

I scoffed, walking way but was stopped, being slammed against a wall.

I groaned, as I felt shooting pains in my back.

"Every time you talk to me I start to lose an ounce of respect for you Nicole. For now on you stay out of my matches unless you want something worse to happen to you." AJ said quickly, glaring into my eyes.

"You think I'm scared of you?" I choked.

"Actually, yes I do. I see the scared looks you send me when I stare into your eyes. I see when you bite your lip, turning your head when I walk out the shower in the locker room naked. Now that I think about it you're probably just turned on by me." she smirked, twirling a strand of my hair.

"Stop!" I shouted, slapping her.

"You think that hurts me when you slap me?" she laughed. "I can't waste another second you Nikki. Since I already did my promo with your sexy sister, I am now going to hit up the strip club with the guys."

"Like a girl would really want you." I clenched through my teeth.

"I know a girl wouldn't want me. But I know for a fact that a woman would want me. You do remember my amazing girlfriend right? Actually for the sake of our conversation, let's call her wonanfriend instead of girlfriend." she grinned, walking away.

I hated AJ. She had the nerve to say that I was turned on by her. That was bullshit because the only person I was turned on by was John Cena.

Ever since AJ came out that she was indeed a lesbian, there were rumors that she had had sex with a lot of divas. Of course AJ loved that those were the kind of rumors that were floating around WWE.