Chapter 100 If I want to fly, I'll take you with me

Start from the beginning

But he couldn't do it. He couldn't bear to do it. He applied it on purpose and insisted on getting off the train today. Before getting off the train, he used his hands to comb and style it. But he didn't look in the mirror. Maybe he didn't think about frizzy hair at all. He looked at Liu Weimin, Liu Sanye and the ox cart, all with their chins raised.

After listening to the old man, Liu Weimin didn't know what to say. He couldn't bear to look at it.

He looked around and found that almost everyone was there. He checked the list again. There were three men and three women, six educated youth. His first reaction was a headache.

Then, it was still a headache.

Not to mention the educated youth Xiao Jian, even the educated youths in the second batch were not as good as them. Just look at their eyes, they felt like they were going to heaven.

He didn't say much, and just thought about taking them back to the commune, registering them, and then going back to the village. There was still a lot of work to do, and he couldn't waste time for them.

Six educated youths, three men and three women, Wang Hongmei, Su Hong, Tang Cui; Li Jianye, Wang Jiancheng, Lin Dongfang.

"Okay, everyone is here, I won't say much. You are going to the countryside to Liujiatun, Xiangyang Commune, Anji County, Linbei Province. From now on, you must obey management when you go to work. You must know that every grain of food you eat is earned with your own labor."

Seeing what the female educated youth opposite wanted to say, Liu Weimin raised his voice,

"I know that some people are voluntary and some are unwilling. I don't care why you come here, but when you come here, you must obey the management here and don't do anything that violates the policy.

Of course, if you don't want to work, that's fine. Work points are food. As long as you can ensure that you have something to eat, I won't ruin your good thing."

"If anyone doesn't want to go, then go to the educated youth office now and apply to return to the city immediately, or change places. I will never stop you."

It can be said that it was a show of power. Anyway, the educated youth looked at each other and didn't say anything. Even Wang Hongmei, who was the most talkative, rarely shut up.

The journey from the county town to the commune was relatively peaceful. When they arrived at the commune, they saw the conditions of the commune and thought about what the villages below would be like if the commune was like this. Several educated youths became a little impatient.

"Village head, how far is it?"

Liu Weimin took a look and said,

"It's almost there. This is the commune. There is a post office, a supply and marketing cooperative, and a restaurant in front. If you want to buy something or go to the post office to pick it up, you can go now."

Seeing that there were indeed two people planning to get off the bus, Liu Weimin looked at the sky and said,

"I'll give you one hour, go and come back quickly."

After saying this, several educated youths got off the bus and brought their luggage, but none of them were so thorough, and there were always things they didn't bring.

It was already afternoon when they returned to the educated youth courtyard in the village.

Hearing the movement of the oxcart, the few people who had been relaxing for half an afternoon jumped up as if they had stepped on a spring.

"Is it coming?"

"It's coming, oh, why am I so nervous?"

Chen Jianguo strode out to greet him, and Li Yan and others opened the doors of the rooms that they had cleaned up in the back.

After jumping off the car, Liu Weimin exhaled deeply, but the condition of the educated youths did not look good. Liu Weimin didn't care about that, handed the people to Chen Jianguo, and followed the oxcart.

Chen Jianguo was still a little puzzled, as if he had taken on a job.

Without the village chief, the new educated youths immediately returned to their original appearance.

Li Jianye began to stroke his hair again, Wang Jiancheng looked like an older brother, but didn't say anything. Lin Dongfang was obviously from a well-off family, his clothes were all patchless, and he was full of energy and spirit. He looked much neater. He looked at the educated youth courtyard with his luggage, and his frown just now loosened.

Su Hong was also a young lady. She got off the ox cart carrying her luggage. The huge bag almost made her stumble, and she managed to keep her balance with great difficulty.