The Party

The next day

The Kamaboko squad were chatting in the PT class (that was in the first period) till Gyomei Himejima came.

"Boys, let's start with the basic stretching and then we are going to proceed with tougher exercises.", Gyomei said whole stretching himself as a basic warm up.

"Yes sensei!", came the voice of all overpowered boys.

They started with some basic jogging and jumping and now it's push ups and planks.

Girls were to be taken for PE later.

In the meantime, Tomioka Giyuu, the science teacher comes in the PE room.

"Class! As you know that your seniors have already completed their finals and they'll be leaving us in a few days so for their farewell, there will be a party tonight at school. Everyone is invited to come. There will be fun games as well.", Giyuu announced.

"Yayyyy!" The whole class erupted with loud screams of excitement.

"Okay class! Now focus on the class instead of the party.", Gyomei said and all the students started sulking.

They completed the period and while leaving, the Kamaboko squad started their gossips.

"What do you think will be in the party?", Zenitsu exclaimed. He was so excited that even his eyes we're glowing in anticipation.

"Well, as much as I comprehended, there will be some kind of games and as the party is for the seniors who are legal, then there will be drinks..... ", the guy with scar said while being in deep thought for any more points.

"Drinks! Yesssss!! (/>u</)", Inosuke screamed.

"Kids, I'll suggest you all to maintain the decency of the school and stop shouting or you see, detention is always an option right? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )", Shinobu said since she was just behind them when Inosuke decided to be a boar.

"Sorry sensei.", the squad apologised and went away. "Sigh... What a save...."

Then the squad went to their class.

After the class

"Guys, are you all coming?", Aoi enquired.

"Of course! Who's going to leave the chance to be in a fun party?", the yellow haired boy said.

"Yes, we all are going there. Are you two tagging along? ", Tanjiro questioned.

"Yes, but not with you guys.", said the two pony.

"I see. Well, no issue :D", said Tanjiro.

"Well, even we don't want to go with you guys! It's a boys night!!!! ", Inosuke said loud enough to startle Kanao off.

"Inosuke.... That's kind of rude.... ", Tanjiro said looking apologetic towards the girls.

"And... Rule no. 1, never scare and annoy beautiful ladies ('∧ω∧')", flirted Zenitsu.

"Thank you for your concern but we are doing well ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )", said a tight lipped Aoi.

":) ", Kanao.

"(^_^♪)", Tanjiro.

(〃∀〃)ゞ, Zenitsu.

"୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨", Inosuke.

"( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )", Aoi.

"Okay guys! So.... ", Tanjiro diverted the conversation in a different direction to avoid the embarrassment in the air.