29. the memories

✨️time skip to 30 mins before they get there ✨️
Henry's pov
Hey Sally wake up we're going to grab some flowers for your moms grave I'm going to grab her roses what about you?
Sals pov
I'll grab her lily's they were one of her favorites....dad
Henry's pov
Yea what's up kiddo
Sals pov
I miss mom so much and I wish I just stayed with her that day instead of walking off a little I'm sorry...
Henry's pov
Hey its ok I know you miss her I do too your mom was so beautiful
Sals pov
Hey dad we should probably get back on the road if we don't wanna be late
✨️ time skip at the cemetery ✨️
Sals pov
Dad do you think mom can hear us at all?
Henry's pov
I think she can I feel her bright smile evrytime we talk to her I know you miss her buddy I do too...
*a few seconds later*
Sals pov
Hey mom I miss you I know I was telling you how I was dating or well talking to these two guys I realy like well were dating and I'm realy happy me and larry got travis out of an abusive situation with his dad and he's a lot happier now I think everyone it we ended up takeing his dad to court and now he's in there for life I hope he learns to be a better person in his next life even tho he was a pastor a realy good pastor in fact but a new song from sanity falls came out I wish you knew who they were I'm not sure if you would have liked them or nor bit it's mine travis and Larry's favorite band and we might be going to one of there concerts when they come to town or close to our town. I wish you could have meet travis and larry you would have loved them... I still sleep with your blanket or well the one we used for the picnic and dad uses the one that you used as a pillow...
✨️time skip cuz idk if yall want to read the rest of what he wants to say or what his dad wants to say✨️

To those who have been reading this and have been so patient thank you and I really appreciate all of you ❤️