7. the school day

Travis pov
HAHA sorry Larry but like wouldn't little cutie.. I mean Sally pee his pants or something
Sally's pov
No I wouldn't have I am strong and Smart it also takes a lot to scare me *Larry screams there is a bug on your back sal and Sally started to scream*
Larry's pov
Hahahah who can get scared so easy there sal would you like to re say what you were saying there?
Sally's pov
Nope I hate you both *Larry and Travis start laughing then say you don't hate us* the bus is here let's just get on the bus
✨Time skip at school ✨
*All three boys in math class sitting all together because they have a math project*
Mrs. Packerton pov
Alright everyone class is about to end good work to all and working so good for 1 and a half hours have fun in your next class
✨Time skip to lunch*
Hi Mrs.kim what are we having today?
Kim's pov
Bologna sandwiches here ya go I also put a little bit of mean on yours and your friends because you guys said y'all liked it so much last time *Sally remembers what they found in Mrs. Packertons apartment*
Sally's pov
Ok thank you *starts walking over to the lunch table and sits in between Larry and ash while Travis is sitting on the other side of larry*
Hey Travis do you want my bologna sandwich?
Travis pov
YESSSSS please *everyone that knows about what they saw gave there sandwiches to Travis*
Wait do ya like not want them hey chug do you want half of these?
Chugs pov
Yes
✨Time skip last period of the day✨
Sally's pov
Why does social studies have to be so boring this is the only class I have with nun of my friends in *Sally starts zoning out lip singing a song named one more hour*
✨Time skip end of the school day ✨
Larry's pov
Hey Sally want to come hang out after school by any chance
Sally's pov
No sorry dude I'm going to go visit my mom's grave plus it's her birthday so I'm going to go get her flowers and sum other things but we can maybe hang out tomorrow ok?
Larry's pov
Yeah sure sal I'll see you tomorrow and if you need anything just call or text me k
✨Time skip Sally's at his mom's grave with flowers and her fav chocolate ✨
Sally's pov
Hey mom how have you been I know I haven't came and visited you in a while but I'm here I brought you you favorite flowers and favorite chocolate I really miss you dad has really changed since you died and so have I like I turned out gay plus I have a crush on too people my best friend Larry and my ex bully who I am now friends with and I don't know what to do and I really need some advise from you but the Addison apartments have had a lot of things happen to it ever since me and dad moved in like I got someone In jail a couple of murders have happened but I have made some really good friends like Ashley tood Neil Larry maple chug and more plus Travis now it's just been really crazy I mean my mental health has gotten a little better since you died but I still haven't took of my mask except for the time Ashley took my mask of me and when me and Larry were headbanging and my mask flew off my face and hit Larry in the nose I didn't even realize I was just more worried about Larry's bleeding nose but I love you mom and I wish you could be back on earth I really miss you but I got to go dad is probably getting worried or getting drunk or something but I promise to come back by soon bye now mom *Sally started to walk away*
✨Time skip Sally's at his house ✨