21. Travis phone

*as Sally walks into Larry's room seeing Larry and Travis playing video games he asks if he can join and they of course say yes*
✨Time Skip hour later ✨
*They all are playing video games as Travis phone started blowing up but he just decided to put it on silent after another 3 hours of playing the boys decide to go to sleep*
✨Time skip to the morning ✨
Lisa's pov
Boys get up breakfast is done come eat before y'all have to go to school *all the boys start to get up and head down stairs looking like they just came out of a blow dryer* alright boys y'all have school and I have work so I'm heading out right now I'll see you all after school *they all nod at Lisa*
✨Slight time skip ✨
All three boys just got to school
Sally's pov
Hey ash and Todd
*The bell rings so everyone Heads to there class Sally Travis and Larry all sit together in the back of mis packertons class as mis packerton comes inro the class room telling everyone there is a math project due and you need to work in group of 3 or 4 as everyone gets to work sal Travis and Larry are planning what they are going to do for there project*
✨Time skip after school✨
*They boys got back to Larry's place and Travis checks his phone to see what is going on and...*