Chapter 341-353 (end)

Chapter 341

Over there, Yuan Wentong was thinking of whom to send down to look for him, and Yuan Heng named a few people.

"Yuan San, Yuan Shizhong, Yuan Shijie, Yuan Weishan..."

These people usually play well with him. They have a tacit understanding since they were young and can help each other if something goes wrong.

"These people run fast, let them go," Yuan Heng warned again, "If you find something is wrong, run to higher ground."

"We'll go too," said the father of several children.

Yuan Heng nodded.

Su He held a bundle of ropes and gave them to them so that they would have something to deal with if something happened.

When Qiugu heard Yuan San's name, she immediately ran back to the cave to call him.

He just came back in the morning and is still sleeping! Hearing that three bastards were missing, he woke up immediately.

"They really need to be dealt with. When they find someone, they'll have to beat their butts to pieces."

As he spoke, he immediately put on his clothes and went out. Yuan Heng gave him a bundle of ropes and they went down the mountain together.

But the village is not small, and I am not sure whether they will go back to the village.

When they reached the halfway point of the mountain, Yuan Heng and the others walked separately, calling for people as they walked. For a while, the mountain was full of people calling for people.

"How dare you not listen to what the adults say now that you are so brave?" Ashin said, holding a stick in his hand and beating them hard.

"Grandpa Zhengxin..."

"There's no point in calling me daddy."

Ashin put the three of them in a string and drove them up the mountain like sheep.

She was washing things halfway up the mountain just now, and happened to meet these people coming down the mountain. The more she called from behind, the faster they ran.

After running, we reached the foot of the mountain. If it weren't for the water in the village that was up to our knees, blocking the way.

These little bastards were still going down. Thinking of this, Ashin hit them even harder with the stick in his hand. The little bastards were quite capable of running, and she couldn't even chase them away.

"My lord, your words have all fallen on deaf ears, right? I told you not to go down the mountain, don't go down the mountain, you are going to be against me, right?"

"We know we were wrong. Grandpa Zhengxin, please stop fighting. We really know we were wrong."

"Yuan Yile, you are the worst among these three people."

Ah Xing pointed the stick at him, "Are you the leader? Come back quickly."

It had been raining for a few days, and the soil at the foot of the mountain was very soft and slippery.

They stepped on the mud that reached their ankles. Seeing that it was difficult for them to walk, Yuan Zhengxin took out a knife.

The knife was a hatchet. When the knife came out, the little brat was so frightened that he stepped back.

"Go out."

After Asin finished speaking, he cut the ropes tied to them.

She had picked up this rope on the mountain just now. It must have been a long time, so she broke it with a light cut.