Chapter 86 Do You Need Me to Take Action?

Începe de la început

"Brother, do you like fighting?"

"No, no, don't listen to my nonsense, brother is already a big boy, how could he do such a brainless thing? You guessed wrong, you guessed wrong."

This fierce rebuttal seemed to be wrong.

Anyway, my mother was already pouting on the side.

Zhong Jing seemed to be relieved, and patted her chest gently,

"That's great."

Zhong Shuo thought his sister was relieved because she believed that he didn't like fighting, and wanted to pat his chest again, but he heard Zhong Jing continue,

"That's great, hehe. In fact, I'm the one who likes fighting. In the past, people always bullied me, and I couldn't get angry, so I always fought with them.

Now it's good, brother is so steady, if I can't help it and want to fight, brother will definitely be able to watch me and stop me."

Wang Guifen and Zhong Shuo both froze. No, what did you say just now, my daughter/sister? I think I'm hallucinating?

After a long while, Zhong Shuo asked cautiously,

"Sister, has anyone bullied you?"

Wang Guifen also reacted, her eyes immediately turned red, she grabbed her hands and looked up and down,

"They bullied you, huh? Girl, did you suffer any harm? Mommy, are you hurt?"

Zhong Jing cooperated and turned back and forth a few times,

"Don't worry, I'm fine. They used to think I was dumb and not as smart as her niece. When her niece saw their attitude towards me, she tried her best to discredit me and humiliate me at school. , and even asked friends to bully me, and I was bullied twice.

Later I figured it out, anyway, they didn't like me, whether they won or lost, they would be scolded, so why didn't I fight back?

I fought back when they bullied me, I really practiced it, anyway, later they didn't dare to fight with me, at most they would trip me up secretly, and I didn't care. "

"They, they are bears, too bullying."

Wang Guifen was a little bit unable to control herself, and she felt distressed just thinking about it.

Zhong Shuo was also very angry,

"Sister, is it your previous school? One day, point it out to me, dare to bully me, I have to get to know you anyway."

This ruffian, Wang Guifen didn't say anything, Zhong Jing also saw that she was angry, this was deliberately indulgent.

Holding her arm, he said intimately,

"Don't worry, I'm not someone you can mess with. I'm barefoot and I'm not afraid of people wearing shoes. I'm a good student and my teacher takes care of me. They don't dare to go too far and I beat them back secretly."

Secretly?

Zhong Shuo understood instantly,

"Sister, are you wearing a sack?"

Wang Guifen was so sad that she was broken by his words. She picked up a towel and threw it on him.

"What sack, huh? What sack? Can't you teach your sister something good?"

After saying that, she was stunned, as if there was nothing to learn from Zhong Shuo. Then she changed her words,

"Didn't your sister say that she studied well? What about you? Can you study hard for me?

I don't ask you to pass the exam, but at least you can pass it for me, okay?

How can you answer the test paper with 10 points and 8 points? How can you take it back?"

When he heard that the topic was mentioned again, Zhong Shuo's first reaction was to look up at his sister's expression. He made sure that there was no contempt or ridicule in her eyes. He suddenly felt better.

Wang Guifen's complaints and actions against her youngest son had become a habit, and they had to be done every day.

Just as she was training hard, she felt her arm being pulled.

"Mom, don't talk about my little brother like that."

Wang Guifen was really disappointed. She had five sons, and the four older ones were all capable, but this one was just a complete idiot, causing all kinds of troubles. She felt several times that she would live at least ten years less because of being angry with him.

"Mom, my little brother is very smart and knows a lot. He said he would definitely get the first place in the exam next time. We have to believe him."

Wang Guifen felt that she was hallucinating.

"What did you say?"