Chapter 80 The Hibernation Life Completely Begins

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, otherwise? Slurp...Uncle, what are you eating tonight?"

Cheng Jin wanted to do it again. How could he forget that his nephew, who was expressionless and famous for his golden mouth outside, was a greedy child in front of him.

"Whatever the canteen makes, you eat," Cheng Jin thought about it. After all, he was also a wounded soldier, so he could still get a little special treatment.

"I'll make you another sick meal."

Cheng Chao was not interested. It's not like he had never eaten the food here before. Everything tasted the same. Thinking about the millet porridge and egg cake at noon, he was even more annoyed that he didn't eat more at noon. He looked out the window and sighed.

As a result, he really didn't eat much at night. He stared at the lunch box with chopsticks in his hand. Cheng Jin was even more surprised.

"What's going on? Are you going on a hunger strike?"

"Uncle, you don't understand."

"What don't I understand? You're the only one who understands?

You're still thinking about it after eating someone else's meal?

Tell me first, what delicious food did you eat?"

Cheng Chao opened his mouth and said,

"Millet porridge, steamed buns, eggs, and egg cakes."

Food is indeed tight now, but the Cheng family is not to this extent. After all, the family is large and prosperous, and the roots are deep. Even if they don't provide such fine food every day, it is not difficult to meet this requirement once in a while, especially for a wounded soldier. Is it necessary to think about it so much?

"Is it so delicious? You've been talking about it all the time."

"I don't know if it tastes that way, or if it was because of my situation at the time, and my desire for food made me fantasize. I just remember that when I took a mouthful of millet porridge, I felt like I was alive again.

After that, whenever I thought about eating, my mouth began to secrete unconsciously, and the first thing that came to my mind was the food I had eaten at noon."

Since he didn't understand, Cheng Jin simply put it into practice and tried it again. Anyway, Cheng Chao was also a real patient.

The same porridge, boiled eggs, a dish, and a steamed bun were placed in front of him. Cheng Chao was a little stunned. After taking a bite, he ate slowly. Cheng Jin stared at him until he finished eating, and then asked,

"How is it?"

Cheng Chao sighed directly, with disappointment in his tone,

"Uncle, it tastes good, but it doesn't feel like lunch."

Cheng Jin didn't say much. His nephew was famous for his picky mouth. Now he was really shameless for stuttering.

These people were just passers-by to Jiandan, and they would hardly have any contact in the future. After the heavy snow, Jiandan completely started his hibernation life.

Well, to put it bluntly, it was just a mess.

At the beginning, it was okay, and the work and rest time was still regular, but after a few days, it was completely messed up.

The entertainment resources in the base were too rich, and the electricity could still be used normally. Jiandan relaxed and completely let go.

This movie and TV, you can't stop watching it.

Eight o'clock, nine o'clock, and then dragged until midnight. In the second half of the night, there were a few days when I almost stayed up all night, and then fell asleep when the sun just came out.

Sleeping during the day is not relieving fatigue. After sleeping for a few days, Jiandan finally realized that something was wrong and decided to adjust his biological clock.

After staying up late for several days, the biological clock has been moved back for several hours. Every day, I sleep until almost noon before waking up, which leads to the normal rest time, eight or nine o'clock in the evening, and I am very energetic.

Turn over, not sleepy.

Turning over, still not sleepy.

From the head of the kang to the bottom, and then back, several irregular circles, the quilt and pillowcase were all wrinkled, and simplicity made me more and more awake.

Several times I couldn't help it, thinking that I didn't care, I would just be decadent like this, and my hand was about to reach out to get the tablet from the base, but thinking about the several mornings she had wasted, thinking about the breakfasts she had slept through for several days, I pulled my hand back.