She also made these bean buns..."

"Didn't you say that she doesn't know how to do anything?"

Zhu Yan was also confused.

"Yes, before she left, her body was so thin that she was shaking when she walked. A strong wind could blow her down. It's only been a few months?"

Zhu Yan's mother-in-law guessed.

"Which village did you find for her?"

Zhu Yan frowned when she said this.

"I asked someone to find Liujiatun. It's a good place over there. There are a lot of land and good harvests. At least we can have food.

Who knew that as soon as we arrived, She was replaced by someone, and was also replaced to the poorest Liujiatun.

Alas, I was wondering if my kindness had done a bad thing before, but now it seems that this village should be good to her.

I remember that my sister didn't seem like someone who would swallow her anger. "

"How could you bear it? A little girl ran so far away by herself. Her life is not much better. She is unfamiliar with the place. Not only does she have to work in the fields, but she also has to worry about everything."

"Yes, mother, look, you are not living well, but you are still thinking about us?"

The old lady is not a cruel person. She has always been kind to her daughter-in-law Zhu Yan.

"Let alone other things, just that piece of meat, it must be five or six pounds, this gift is quite heavy.

At this time, if you want to talk about good things , it is not easy for us to exchange, but it is not very convenient to buy things in the village. You can see what the supply and marketing cooperative has that is hard to buy there. You can buy more.

Our family has helped a little, and we can't always take advantage of the little girl. It will be bad to tell others about it. "

"Okay, I'll go and see in the afternoon. It's just before the New Year, and it can be mailed over."

"Yes, I'll get you some money and tickets later. Don't be reluctant. We can have a good New Year with this piece of meat. Cut it in half and send half back to your parents."

The relationship between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is good, and Zhu Yan also agreed readily.

"Okay. Didn't you tell my dad about wanting to eat dumplings a few days ago? It just so happens that my family There are two more cabbages. How about cutting some meat and making some dumplings tonight? "

The old lady waved her hand,

"That was just what I said that day. Let's make more dumplings together for the New Year. Don't bother.

You don't know that your father has been thinking about this bean bun for two years. If he sees it, he will be happier than eating dumplings."

"Okay, then I'll go buy some sugar. Don't people say that bean buns with sugar taste good?"

"Yes, buy some. Children like to eat sweet things. I'll go get the money for you."

Almost at the same time, Chen Hongjun from the steel plant also received a message from the communication room,

"Director Chen, there is a package for you."

Chen Hongjun was stunned for a moment. He had just received a simple mountain product mailed not long ago. Could it be this child again?

The man was really strong. He carried it back to the family building with one hand. He even joked with the workers when he met them,

"Director, there is another package?"

The workers also knew that the director had received several packages in the past few months. This was not a secret.

"What's wrong? Why is there another package? Is it from Jiandan?"

The family of Director Chen knew something about Jiandan's family. They were not familiar with her before, but they became more familiar with her name after going to the countryside. First of all, they ate a lot of good things from her.

"Yeah, you said this child, hey!"

He had just remitted the rent for the past few months yesterday, and then he received something again.

"Tell me, is it me who takes care of her, or is she taking care of me?"

"You helped her, and she remembers it. This child is so polite.

Oh, Lao Chen, this, this is too much, right?"

Also stunned, but Chen Hongjun was more irritated.

After a hot pot meal, two words permeated his whole body: comfortable.

The small room was still filled with rich fragrance. Jiandan touched his stomach, like a lazy kitten, leaning against the wall, not wanting to move at all.

Then she found that she was sleepy again.

I looked at the time. Oh, it's afternoon, the standard nap time. No wonder Zhou Gong came to me again.

The black-hearted lady brought space to the countryside(1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें