Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl

Start from the beginning

Puck: I am surprised to see you here...Slasher.

Zarestia: Same here....Beast Of The End.

Tension started to rise between The Slasher and The Beast Of The End. Y/N Knowing that it won't end well if both of them starting fighting interrupts them.

Y/N: Hey puck long time no see.

Puck then looks at Y/N and at Zarestia again after a minute he then turn back to his cheerful voice.

Puck: Same here Y/N, before you say anything I want to say something *Then bows* As a Father I want to thank you for helping Lia when she was in danger.

Y/N: Its ok Puck and I wasn't the only one who helped Subaru was there to.

Subaru: No Y/N you were the one who did most of the work an-.

Y/N: Subaru you help out to so stop degrading yourself.

Puck then asks Y/N.

Puck: Y/N.... Is The Slasher your contracted spirit?

Y/N: Yes, she is my contracted spirit.

Puck and Emilia were shocked, that Y/N formed contract with a great spirit and not just any spirit but The Slasher herself.

Subaru: *Confused* Ah what's the big deal with Y/N forming a contract with a spirit?.

Puck: Subaru that is a Great spirit and not just any spirit but one of the four great spirit The Slasher, Zarestia just like me.

Subaru eyes widen he then grabs Y/N by the shoulder.

Subaru: OI Y/N WHERE AND WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET A GREAT SPIRIT?!!.

Y/N moves Subaru's hand away and says.

Y/N: Ha its a long story Subaru its better if you don't ask.

Subaru understanding Y/N's problem drops the topic. A annoyed Voice then shouts out to them.

 A annoyed Voice then shouts out to them

Kadomon: OI, if you want to argue do it some where else not in front of my shop!

Emilia: *Shivering* We-We're sorry...