Chapter 70

"secrets revealed"

Andrew's POV

"Girlfriend is waiting on ya," One of my coworkers smirked as he walked past me, continuing his shift as I just finished mine. I shook my head as I looked through the window to see her waiting in the car, walking through the exit.

"You know every time you're at my work it just reminds me of when you were stalking me." I teased as I got in the passenger seat.

"Really? I pick you up and I don't even get a thank you kiss." Rachel said, making a smile creep into my lips before leaning over the center console to give her a kiss.

She smiled brightly, "Thank you," I told her as she started to drive. "Stalker." Finishing my remark which earned me a quick glare from her. "It was stalkerish you got to admit."

"No, it was me trying to make a friend."

"Yeah, by tracking me down to my place of work. I don't know if people go that far to just make 'friends'."

"We'll be just friends if you keep teasing me about it." Making me smirk and jokingly put my hands up in surrender. "That's what I thought."

I laughed and then continued to talk, "So what are we doing right now?" Getting a little relaxed in the passenger seat.

"What I'm doing is going to shop for something to wear for Haley and Nathan's party." She replied causing me to frown at the emphasis on the second word. "You are going to get dropped off at your house."

"And I can't go with you because?"

"Because I don't want you to."

"What if I need to get something to wear too?" I threw back to which she said.

"Then you hop on that motorcycle of yours and you go by yourself as for me, I'm going to enjoy my shopping time by myself." She smiled briefly at me.

I analyzed her words and actions. See I'm not trying to be with her every second, attempting to watch her every move. I am not that boyfriend. It's just usually she is more for spending any quality time together. Doesn't matter if I was going to the most boring place ever, she would join, or if it was the other way around she would want me to join. However, these past days I've known she wanted more time to herself.

So it's a little confusing for me, but I don't know maybe Rach found out that she actually does like being alone awhile. If that is the case then I'm happy for her.