Small Fry And Reverse Retribution

"We're here." Ijichi stated, pulling up in front of a random house. For some reason, Gojo wanted her to be here to aid two other people and this sucked, like, a lot.

Y/N rolled down the window, looking hard at the house. It was a nice house if she was being honest with herself, she would love to enter it and she wouldn't mind living in it either, she just wasn't rich enough for that.

Even so, she didn't want to be here, Nobara's girl night was more appeasing to her, heck she didn't mind hanging out with Fushiguro than doing this. He may have been emo and boring but at least he wasn't going to kill her.

"... Am I supposed to wait for them?" Y/N started, opening the car door and realizing that no one was outside the house. That and there didn't seem to be anyone inside either.

"Yep..."

"... Are you serious?"

"As serious as a grown ass man can be." Ijichi mumbled, already wanting to just leave and clock off of work already.

"Unless that grown ass man happened to be Satoru Gojo." Y/N grumbled under her breath, getting out of the car and closing the door. 

"That's something we can both agree on that's for sure." Ijichi remarked with a sigh. Clearly they were both annoyed with Gojo's crap.

"Amen to that." Y/N yawned, walking over to the house.

"I'll join you, I just have to park the car." Ijichi chuckled, rolling up the window. After a bit, the car left to park and now Y/N feels even more annoyed with her boss.

Gojo literally lived in her head rent free, and not in a good way. It wasn't like, 'oh what's gojo doing today?' or, 'how's he feeling?'.

Nope, it was much more like, 'how can I get this guy arrested?'

Y/N walked close to the door, knocking on it twice before stepping back. She knew no one was inside but the hollow echo it made was nice to hear, it basically said that whoever owned the house might as well have been rich.

Y/N took a few steps back, looking at the house before looking around the property. It was strange because it didn't look all that extravagant outside but she was sure that inside would definitely be big and beautiful.

"This is Kento Nanami's place-" Ijichi started, getting Y/N to squeal and jump a whole two feet away from him, which in turn scared him.

"Woah! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Ijichi quickly yelled, bowing his head.

"It's alright don't you worry about it!" Y/N bowed in turn, almost coughing from her heart beating so fast.

"Well... Right, like I was saying, this is Kento Nanami's house, we'll wait here till he get's back."

"Alright." Y/N yawned, watching Ijichi look through some of his keys before finding the one to Nanami's place. He opened the door and walked in, Y/N just peaked in for a moment...

As some of you can see, Y/N is wary yet intrigued when it comes to being around anything expensive.

When Y/N does walk in, she's bombarded with a pretty sight, it looks like there's more than just a second floor. Y/N was already exhausted, scratching the back of her head before joining Ijichi. He had walked his way into the living room and it was literally the prettiest living room ever.

"... What?" Y/N gasped, immediately being drawn over to a pretty but small blue vase with a plant on a mini coffee table. This dude had everything, from pretty bookshelves to a damn fireplace. Kento Nanami was a very materialistic guy an it fascinated Y/N.