Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2

Start from the beginning

The magma and rock stop right in front of them as satomi lifts her right hand and crosses her pointing and middle finger.

Satomi Domain expansion... infinite void.

The domain that they have been in before immediately disappears as satomi's replaces it. (Y/n) holds on to satomi shoulder as he puts yuji hand on satomi back. The area becomes black before being blasted with rays of red and purple all while the cursed spirit is standing still. Finally the domain finishes with a black hole and white splashes present on the domain. Satomi moves behind the cursed spirit while having yuji under her arm and (y/n) hand on her back. She places her hand on top of the spirits volcano head as she speaks.

Satomi this is the inner world of limitless. Everything you can imagine in living is being forcibly carried out a infinite number of times. Ironic ain't it? Once given everything you can't do a single thing. So you can only die peacefully.. still thought they are some questions I wanna ask. So I'll let you live.. somewhat.

Satomi then tears off the spirits head as the domain breaks and the trio move to a more grassy area. Satomi then drops the head on the floor as satomi steps on it.

Satomi So now tell me, who told you to go after me and (y/n)?

Satomi says as she lifts a part of her blindfold up.

Satomi You dont look like someone who'd act in orders

(Y/n) He'd probably get something good out of it if he killed us.

(Y/n) then kneels down to the spirits head and stabs his barley formed scythe in the ground in front of the spirits eye.

Satomi Yeah he probably would have gotten something really good since it's killing us.. nonetheless I really wanna know so who was it curse?

(Y/n) Come on we don't have all dayyyy..

Cursed spirit Like I'd ever tell you filthy brats!!

Satomi Errrr! wrong answer! Do you really think you should be saying that anyways? Come on (y/n) make him rethink.

(Y/n) says as he smirks and points his finger at the cursed spirits eye while charging up a decaying beam as satomi squeezes his head.

Yuji Some curses are able to hold conversations? This looked all so normal I overlooked it.

(Y/n) Well some are-

Just then a flower lands abruptly in front of (y/n) as it opens and spreads flowers all around the field they're in.

Satomi/yuji Wow!! Flowers so pretty!

Thaluta Stay focused (y/n)!

(Y/n) Yeah i know!

Satomi then gently slaps her own cheek to regain focus.