2

As Minakshi shared letter and photographs with Yash and Harini, she implored them to keep her return a secret from anyone else. "I need to do this quietly," she explained, her voice tinged with urgency. "I can't risk anyone finding out about my presence until I've uncovered the truth."

Yash and Harini exchanged a worried glance but nodded in agreement. "We'll keep your secret," Yash assured her. "But promise us you'll be careful, Minakshi. We don't want anything to happen to you."

Minakshi offered them a grateful smile before Harini insisted that she spend the night at their house. "You shouldn't be alone tonight," she said, her voice soft with concern. "Stay with us, Minakshi. You're family."

Touched by their kindness, Minakshi accepted their offer and spent the night surrounded by familiar faces and comforting memories. But as she lay awake in the darkness, her mind raced with thoughts of the past and the unknown future that lay ahead.

The next morning, Minakshi bid farewell to Yash and Harini, promising to keep them updated on her progress. With a heavy heart and a sense of determination burning within her, she made her way to the flat she had owned years ago.

As she stood before the familiar door, a flood of memories washed over her, threatening to overwhelm her senses. She hesitated for a moment, her hand trembling as she reached out to grasp the doorknob.

With a deep breath, Minakshi pushed open the door and stepped inside. The air was stale and musty, but underneath the layers of dust and neglect, she could still feel the echoes of her past life lingering in the air.

As she explored the empty rooms, each corner seemed to hold a piece of her history—a photograph on the wall, a trinket on the shelf, a faded memory etched into the walls.

Tears welled up in Minakshi's eyes as she traced her fingers along the familiar contours of her old home. "So much has changed," she whispered to herself, her voice barely audible in the silence of the empty rooms.

But amidst the sadness and nostalgia, there was a glimmer of hope—a sense of possibility that stirred within her soul. With renewed determination, Minakshi vowed to uncover the truth behind the mysteries of her past and find the closure she so desperately sought.

As she made her way back to the present, Minakshi knew that the road ahead would be long and difficult. But with the memories of her past guiding her every step, she felt ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As Minakshi heard the sound of footsteps behind her, her heart skipped a beat. She turned slowly, her eyes widening in disbelief as she saw Yogesh standing there, tears glistening in his eyes.

"Yogesh?" she whispered, her voice barely a breath.

Yogesh nodded, his own voice choked with emotion. "Yes, Didi. It's me," he said, his words trembling with disbelief. "I can't believe you're actually here."

Minakshi felt a flood of emotions wash over her. She had never expected to see Yogesh again, and yet here he was, standing before her against all odds.That to on his own legs, miracle indeed.

Tears streamed down yogesh's cheeks as he returned the gaze, his heart overflowing with emotion. "I never thought I'd see you again," he whispered, his voice trembling with disbelief.

Yogesh pulled back slightly, he looked into her eyes. "I'm so grateful you never sold this house," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "It's like you knew that one day you would come back here"

Minakshi felt a lump form in her throat as she looked into Yogesh's eyes, seeing the depth of his  gratitude reflected back at her. "I couldn't bear to part with it,I missed all of you" she admitted, her voice barely a whisper. "This place holds so many memories for me, so much of who I used to be."

Yogesh nodded, understanding shining in his eyes. "And now you're back," he said, his voice filled with hope." Just give me minute, I need to tell all, that our ganstar is back" he said now running towards door happily.
Minakshi nodded,  she said, her voice steady with determination. "Gather all,we already missed so much."

Just few minutes later everyone is there, yogesh and his mother , little Sandhya who is officially teenager now and her father..it felt nice all of it..

Ofcourse she were dragged out of her house and into yogesh's house, she were bombarded with thousands of questions and not a single minute break..

That's how they spend whole day inquiring her and then feeding her..

Sandhya continuosly bragged about her school and new friends,so do yogesh about the job he get 2 years ago after being able to walk completely..
A satisfying smile got place on her lips that these two still didn't change a bit.