"Why the fuck your birthday in December? Ugly ass birthday." He said licking his lips as she touched up her hair.

"I like having a winter birthday. The wait is always worth it. Pass me my dress please."

He wasted no time grabbing her dress, to turn around and see her already stripped out of her clothes leaving her only in a black bra and pantie set. She slipped perfectly into the press, looking at herself fin the mirror, pulling the ends of the dress down slightly.

"How I look?" She asked him, locking eyes through the mirror as he stood behind her.

"I deadass wanna put a baby in you. Let's try for a boy this time." He said placing his hands firmly on her hips, leaving soft kisses on her neck.

"Kevin please. I'm not done with my hair, back up." She pushed his face away as he kept kissing her on.

"Just real quick ma. Lemme make your birthday special." He said tugging on the string that held her dress together.

"Kay move." She barely made out as he sucked on her neck. She liked it, and it didn't take a dummy to realize it.

"Just five minutes." He said undoing the string that kept her dress together. She didn't even wear it for a full five minutes before it was taken off her again. Low moans came out of her as he kissed her neck, swiping her from off the ground and slowly placing her onto the bed. The two haven't had sex for months now, giving them time to miss each other.

Ariana watched him intensely as he blinked slowly at her as he spread her legs open. He pulled her up, passionately kissing the insides of her thighs. Her breath hitched, as he ticked off the sensitive nerves. She needed this so bad and he knew that.

"Relax mami. Why you so nervous?" He said taking of the goosebumps coming up her arms as he made his way up her body. "I gotchu..I always do." He said before taking in her left nipple into his mouth.

A moan escaped her lips as she fidgeted under him. Sucking in between her breast, and her breast he left bright purple marks all over her body. He kept his free hand rubbing the moisture that built up in between her legs. He loved teasing her, seeing how easy it was to have her under his control, he loved it. He used his teeth to pull down her panties down to her ankles.

"Kay." She bit her lip, breathing heavily.

"You want me to eat it?" He looked down at her, his gaze giving her butterflies. She nodded slowly and a bit scared. As he looked down at her core, he sucked up her wetness of his fingers, and leaned over about to put his cool tongue on her.

"Yo?" They both heard as a faint knock came from the door. She pushed Kay off of her as soon as she could. "Y'all ready?" Dougie called out from the other side of the door.

"Nah. Matter fact we gon meet yall there." Kay called out.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Ari still getting ready."

"Ight bet. Stay safe."

"You too."

The couple looked at each other and laughed to themselves, hearing Dougie's footsteps depart from the door.