✉️ 11

It's been a month since I joined the company and fortunately, I am able to pass every test with the help of Sunghoon and Jay hyung. We have become pretty close to each other.

I don't go to taekwondo classes anymore but I, sometimes visit that place for Jeongin and Yunjin. Well to be exact, to see if there's any letter for me or not. I don't get many letters now and I told Jeongin that if he ever saw any type of envelope around my locker or for me, he keep it to himself and give it to me when I come back.

"So there's an announcement for everyone present in this practice room." The choreographer said and everyone became attentive and stopped talking.

"As you all know, there's a rumour that Bighit is coming with a new boygroup. Well, that's true and the members of this group would be chosen from a variety show called "i-land"."

"I'd appreciate it if everyone present in this room kept this information hidden. There'll be a last evaluation round here and those who pass get a chance to go to i-land."

"The next would be held next week. So make sure to show how much you deserve this Idol life and how much capable you are. There will be a group of 3 members. Best of luck to you all." The choreographer said and left. There were whispers all over the room.

"So... Are we going to perform again together?" Jay asked as he sat beside me and sunghoon.

We both looked at him and said, "OFCOURSE."