✉️ 10

I entered the huge building and made my way towards the practice room.

I heard chatter from the room. I took a deep breath and twisted the door knob.

Both the boys looked at me and passed me a heartwarming smile. It felt good.

"Hey jungwon. We thought you wouldn't come." Sunghoon said.

"Yeah uh.... I forgot to inform you guys that I was free today" I said and rubbed my nape nervously.

"Cool then. Let's go to practice." Jay suggested as we both nodded.

After hours and hours of practice, we finally took a rest. I was sweating as if I took a bath.
I grabbed my phone and looked at the homescreen. I sighed.

"No letter?" I thought.

I kept my phone aside and wiped my sweat.

"When will be the test though?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it was postponed to tomorrow as there was an emergency." Sunghoon said.

"Do you want to come and grab some coffee?" Jay asked me. I looked at both of them for a while and said, "Sorry, I've to go home early."

I grabbed my back and rushed out of the building.

I made my way towards the place where I learned taekwondo. Today my taekwondo classes were cancelled but it was open for practice.

I hurriedly opened my locker just to meet disappointment.

I sat on the bench and realised how I was getting used to these letters and feeling lonely without them.

My phone pinged. It was a message from Jay.

Jay
I hope you're ok. You looked kind of stressed in the practice room.

I kept my phone in my bag and went home.