Yandere Singer (Kaylee) Lemon EYM

Start from the beginning

Then the sounds of the talking soon started to fade more until it was completely gone.

"I think they're gone now," Y/n says, moving to get out. Kaylee then grabs onto his arm, keeping him in place.

"Hold on," Kaylee spoke as she looked into Y/n's eyes. confused, Y/n glanced at Kaylee who was still in a daze while looking at him. Then all of a sudden, Kaylee pushes Y/n against the wall of the photo booth and wraps her arms around his neck while she makes out with his lips. Y/n is taken by surprise and pushes away.

"What are you doing?" He asked, leaning his head away.

"What's the matter?" Kaylee questioned. Y/n wiped his lips and looked at Kaylee weirdly.

"You just started kissing me."

"So what?" After hearing this, Y/n lightly pushed Kaylee who was leaning on him, away and walked out of the photo booth. Y/n strode away from the photo booth and out of the mall. Kaylee looked out the booth, looking on at Y/n as he walked out of the mall. After watching him disappear around the corner, Kaylee sighed as she leaned against the booth with dreamy eyes.

Walking home, Y/n continues to wipe his mouth while thinking back to why Kaylee suddenly started to kiss him. He does feel bad a little but pushes that thought in the back of his mind and continues on home.

It's been a couple of weeks since then. Y/n hasn't seen nor heard from Kaylee and soon he begins to forget until one day he sees, from one of his friend's phone, Kaylee's face, reminding him of her.

That night, Y/n laid in his bed, thinking about Kaylee and where she was. Wondering if she went back to her work as a famous singer. That's when he gets up and walks over to his computer. Once he turned it on he searched Kaylee's name and there she was. She had a huge following and had many successful pieces of music.

He clicks on one and sits back, listening to the song. It takes a moment before the instrumental intro ends and Kaylee's voice could be heard. Her soft and angelic voice filled Y/n's headphones. He sits back and appreciates the song and her voice. Despite her weird freakout that one afternoon, she did have a good voice.

However, he sits up and rewinds the song a little to something that catches his ears. He clicks a few seconds back and listens more attentively. He stands back as he hears his name being sung over and over by Kaylee. She sang with her heart, expressing her love and devotion to Y/n.

It would have been endearing if it wasn't for Kaylee singing about what she was also going to do to him in a very dirty and filthy way. Things such as kidnapping to some extreme BDSM, all the way down to straight-up rape. Y/n sat back on his chair as he continued listening to the rest of the song, wondering why and how did they allow this to be put out.

After listening to three more songs and they all still talking about him, Y/n just takes off his headphones and climbs back into bed. While lying with his eyes closed, the echoes of Kaylee's music kept ringing in his ears. The vulgarity of the things she sang about in her songs stunned and amazed Y/n at how she was able to release them at all. It took a little bit but Y/n finally managed to fall asleep.

The next couple of weeks went by with no other incident until one day when Y/n got up and got ready for his usual day and exited his room where he found multiple of his other dorm mates crowding his door and space.

"How did you do it?"

"When did you and Kaylee start going out?

"Who got you two together, man?" The questions the others bombarded Y/n with. Y/n struggled to push past everyone. Confused and a little annoyed Y/n snapped a little