Yandere Daughter (Grace)

Ella was Y/n's wife of 22 years. The both of them got married right after high school. Then shortly after that, Ella soon got pregnant with their daughter. Nine months after that, the day finally came. Y/n was at the hospital sitting by Ella's side, holding her hand as she gave birth.

"You got it baby, you got it!" Y/n squeezed Ella's hand as she closed her eyes, pushing as hard as she could. Finally after one final push from Ella, both Y/n and Ella's baby girl was finally born. The doctors took their baby and went to clean it. While they did, Y/n went over to Ella who was laying down, panting and sweating.

"Ella! Baby, are you okay?" Ella nodded as a tiny smile crossed her face as she felt relieved it was over. Y/n stroked her cheek with his hand when the doctors came back with Y/n and Ella's new baby girl. Y/n's heart fluttered at the sight of the child. The doctors handed the girl into Y/n's arms.

"Told you it was a little girl." Ella smiled while she continued to heavily breathe. Y/n continued to stare at his baby daughter, fixated at her, mesmerized in her eyes. She had Ella's hazel eyes which made him smile without knowing it. Ella smiles as a tear slides down her cheek watching her husband smile at their newborn.

Ella holds out her arms and Y/n gently hands their baby to her. Ella took the baby and caressed her face and head softly as she held her close and kissed her forehead. She then looks to Y/n who stood by, his hands clasped together up to his chest, looking eager to hold the baby once more.

"Darling..." Ella calls out to Y/n softly. His eyes glance at her. She holds the baby up to him in which he takes. Ella smiles and sighs, watching her daughter slowly steal the heart of her husband right in front of her.

A day later, Y/n and Ella leave the hospital and go back home. Once getting home Y/n drops Ella along with Grace off and drives to their local supermarket to pick up some more baby items. Diapers, cleaning supplies, and a couple of toys.

As life went on, Y/n and Ella raised their baby girl with all the love and affection. Y/n loved Grace unlike anything in his life despite his wife. Grace on the other hand was infatuated with her father. Loved him in every aspect of the word.

Whenever they ate she'd sit next to her father, whenever Y/n cooked she'd cook alongside with him. She always came to him for comfort and advice. When she started school she jumped into Y/n's arms as he picked her up. Wrapping her arms and legs around Y/n, nuzzling her face into his neck, telling him how much she loved him before running off to school.

"Bye daddy!" Grace waved as she got onto the school bus.

"Bye sweetheart!" Y/n waved back along with Ella who stood by Y/n. After getting on the bus she'd secretly glared at her mother who wrapped her arm around her fathers waist.

"Why does she have to be so close to daddy?" Grace thought as the bus drove away. After watching the bus drive away, Ella turns to Y/n and smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing him in for a passionate kiss.

As the day went on, waiting for Grace to return back home from school, Y/n sat on the couch in the living room watching a tv with a bottle of coke in his hand, his feet resting on the coffee table. Ella was in the kitchen making the two of them some popcorn when she remembered she wanted to grab her glasses from the bedroom. Walking into the bedroom, she looks at her dresser but doesn't see her glasses. So then she walks over to the drawer.

Upon opening it her heart drops as her eyes widen. She reaches in and takes a piece of paper out. On it, scribbled in red crayon, were the words, "DIE". Thoughts of who put this in there accumulated in her head. The only two other people in the house were her husband, Y/n and their daughter, Grace.

As she held the paper in her hands she continued pondering but eventually crumpled the paper, throwing it in the trash. She sees her glasses in her drawer and takes it before returning to the kitchen then back to Y/n by the couch. The thought of telling Y/n about the paper crossed her mind but she quickly pushed it back in her mind as she didn't want to ruin the good atmosphere.