"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," said Bridget. "You're still alive right?"

Walking up to the barred window you could see Bridget standing over an hopefully unconscious body.

"Bridget!" you say urgently. "What did you do?!"

She glanced over to your cell and saw you peeking through the bars. "I...um...I knocked him out." She hold up a bucket.

You stared shocked not believing that she even had the courage to think about doing that let alone actually doing it.

"Um...here." she said awkwardly, picking up a key from the unconscious body.

"Bridget, are you trying to break me out?" you say.

"Yeah I couldn't leave you down here." she said, opening the wooden door.

"But Bridget if you get caught...I don't want anymore people to get hurt because of this." you say standing away from the doorway.

She stepped closer to you. "But Y/N I don't care what happens to me, you and Poppy have already done so much for me. Now I need your help in saving them, i-if we go now you guys can be out of here before anyone even notices."

You look up at her and slowly say, "ok then i'll do this for you. I promise to get them home safely."

"Oh thank you Y/N." she glanced down the hall. "Come on Y/N we don't have much time left."

-5 minutes later.

Running down the hall of the castle Bridget and you push the pot that held the Troll's captive to a back exit. The pot seemed to be making a little digging noise that you thought you had heard before.

When you and Bridget started to move the pot the Trolls inside seemed to be worried that they were about to be eaten. But were relieved when they saw you and Bridget opening the top.

"Poppy?" said Bridget.

"Bridget? Y/N?" said Poppy, confused. "What are you doing? I thought that you were in the dungeons?" Bridget puts her hand down for Poppy to climb onto.

"Don't worry Poppy Bridget came and saved me." you briefly explained to her.

Bridget spoke up next "We can't let them eat you."

you nodded in agreement now searching for Branch in the sea of colorful Trolls. For some reason you couldn't find him.

"But..." started Poppy.

"Come on! You gotta go! Hurry! Go, go, go! Get out of here!" said Bridget letting them all out and potting Poppy back on the ground.

You stand up still looking for Branch. He had been in the cage with the others so why wasn't he in the pot. He hadn't been eaten had he?

"Wait, where's Branch?" you say out loud to the Trolls running away into the old tunnels. A few of them stopped to look back at you and pointed at the ground next to you. Looking down at the ground you saw another colorful blue and cyan Troll looking up at you eagerly. They couldn't have been Branch since they weren't gray like him but they did look awful lot like them though.

You crouch down to talk to them slightly confused. "Umm hi do you know where Branch is?"

"Y/N." they say slightly laughing. "It's me Branch." They sounded exactly like your Branch.

"But you're Blue? Branch isn't blue." you stared stupidly at them.

The Troll dead panned. "Y/N I got my colors back. That's what happens when Trolls are happy." He explained.