Chapter 47 This young educated youth has such a high level of awareness

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you going to the commune to mail something? Go and pack it up. When I came here just now, I saw that Uncle San had already gone to pick up the oxen."

"So early?"

Looking at the sky, anyway, it's late in the winter, it must be past six o'clock now.

"Oh, then I have to hurry up, I can't let Uncle San wait for me."

"It's okay, it's okay."

Liu Weimin thought to himself that if the old man said he would wait for you, he would be unhappy.

"Don't be too anxious, today not only you, but also many people in the village will go to the commune.

Isn't there meat now? Many people are thinking about their parents, brothers and sisters, and mother-in-law. The harvests are not good everywhere this year. Our village is relying on you. We have prepared a lot of food and meat. Now that we can eat, we start to think about it. Remember, I want to take a look before the New Year.

There are only a few days left before the New Year. "

Nodding briefly, then talking about things,

"Uncle, I came here and became a part of our Liujiatun. You said that if I found food, could I still watch the villagers starve while I hid and ate secretly? If that were the case, wouldn't I be the same as that heartless and selfish person?

Besides, this forest is not anyone's property. It belongs to the country, the commune, and everyone.

I responded to the national policy and came to the countryside to support rural construction, so I regarded this as my home. I certainly hope that the village will get better and better, so I also want to do something for the villagers. I am also very happy to be able to help everyone. "

Liu Weimin nodded in agreement. Why didn't he realize before that this young educated youth, Jian, was so conscious?

"Not bad, not bad, your idea is very good, you are right, Liujiatun is your home, we are all family, you can tell uncle if you have any problems in the future, if someone in the village says something bad, if someone bullies you, you have to tell uncle, uncle will deal with them, do you hear? Don't be polite."

"Okay, I know uncle."

Liu Sanye quickly drove the ox cart over, knowing that she had something to take, and drove the cart to her door,

"Little Jian girl, are you ready? We are going to set off!"

Liu Weimin stood up when he heard it,

"Listen Listen, isn't it coming? Which ones are to be mailed? I'll carry them to the car for you."

He simply pointed outside the door,

"I put the meat in the backpack, and take this bag of hazelnuts and walnuts. I sent more chestnuts before, and less of these two. This time, I'll send more. If it can arrive before the New Year, it will be just right for the New Year to have more snacks."

The traffic at this time is not very smooth, and the train is often late, half an hour, an hour, and half a day. There is basically no regularity. On the contrary, arriving on time is the most abnormal, let alone letters and parcels.

It hasn't been delayed too much during this period, but the snow is about to fall. The impact of snow on traffic in the future is not small, let alone now.

The only thing to be thankful for is that it has just started to get cold, and it can be cold for a long time, so she can mail this wild boar meat without worrying about it going bad if it takes a long time on the road.

Liu Weimin also knew something about this, after all, he was also a person who often went to the commune for meetings.

"Hey, if it doesn't snow, we can't delay. If it snows, it will be almost there in so many days before the New Year."

Liu Weimin carried the bag and Jiandan carried the backpack. They put the things on the cart and turned around to lock the door.

The ox cart trembled, and the old man in the morning was happy.

"Are you going to mail more things?"

The meat in the backpack was delivered yesterday. It was frozen outside. It looked at least 70 or 80 kilograms.

Jiandan naturally couldn't really mail it all away. Not to mention Zhu Yan and the others, even the post office would be scared. She didn't dare to do it for her meat to reach the destination safely.

It was just for the villagers to see. I collected a lot of meat, but I also mailed a lot away.

In this village, how can I say it? Most of them are good people, but which village doesn't have a few lazy men and second-rate people who steal chickens and dogs?