• part one •

sunhee has been training for 7 years and honestly, shes sick of it. time and time again shes begged JYP to debut her and he has failed to. It's not like she's been lazy and put no effort in- shes proven herself as an all rounder, having some of the best vocal and dancing skills in the 4th gen, but they go unknown. but finally, she has the chance to debut with a group of JYPs choice.

____________________________________

before it could even ring out, sunhee shuts off her alarm clock with a slam before releasing her stiff body into a stretch. digging the base of her palms into her eyes she remembers what day it is.

'i get put into a group today!' she shouts to noone but herself. After flinging her duvet off and leaping out of bed she grabs her makeup bag and runs to the bathroom to excitedly put it on, her fingers practically trembling around the bag.

'alexa play aju nice by seventeen.'

in-between different makeup steps she has a little dance break, proving her skill to herself. She can do this. She's sure she can.

after applying the makeup she returns back to her bedroom and puts on some cargos and a longsleeve striped shirt.

"aju nice duh duna" she sings, putting on a few matching pieces of jewelry. she shouts for the alexa to be quiet as she slips on her shoes, grabbing her messenger bag from beneath her bed and runs out of her apartment, grabbing her keys.

a little over 7 years ago when she had moved to seoul in hopes of being an idol she had experienced a massive culture shock with food, lifestyle and clothing, but now she seems to find herself fitting right in. her style may be a little different to most but that doesn't stop her admiration from many people.

living a 15 minute walk away from the JYP building helped alot when she first moved in as she didnt have to take public tranport, a part of life that never fails to cause great anxiety for her.

nearing the building brings an enslaught of emotions. despite being exited to be put in a group, the fear of her members rejection had haunted her brain for the last few days. what if her fashion doesn't match theirs? what if they have different or poor morals? or, worst of all, what if they suck up to JYP?!

a deep breathe forces its way into her lungs as she pushes open the door and greets the busy receptionist who cant seem to catch a break. the second a phone call ends, the line rings again. sunhee aproaches her with a guilty look, not wanting to disturb her. she shuffles awkwardly on the spot and grins widely, subtly trying to get her attention.

as soon as the receptionist spots sunhee her face brightens up.

'please hold. hello sunhee! what can i do for you today?' she questions leaning forward pulling her oval glasses down. a smile explodes on sunhees face and she quickly pulls out a printed note out of her bag.

'im meant to be seeing JYP for the introduction of my new group, do you know where im meant to be meeting him? it doesnt say on the sheet.'

the sheet is passed to the receptionist and she scans it on her computer and taps a few buttons. probably a password, sunhee assumes knowing how tight JYPs security is.

'so it says on here that you are supposed to go to the 9th floor and go to the organisational meeting room.'.

sunhee thinks to where it is, her face grimacing ever so slightly at the name.

'oh okay, thats great then, thank you!'

the sheet is slipped back into sunhees hand and she walks over to the elevator purposefully, a little pep in her step.