Chapter 2: Connor's first day at Chicago med and Backstory.

Connor woke up with Pain down his legs and thighs before getting dressed for work.

Connor got into his expensive car and drove to the train station and got a ticket.

The train arrived at its destination and Connor got off the train and walked over to Med.

Connor walked inside the hospital and headed to the lounge to put his things away.

Connor just finished putting his things away when someone entered the lounge.

Connor hurried to work, not knowing who was in the lounge, becoming scared now.

Connor signed in Relief when It was just his adopted mom, Sharon Goodwin.

Sharon had adopted Connor when he was 10 years old, His mom killed herself and Connor witnessed it all and his dad had a heart attack 2 weeks after his wife died, leaving 10 Year old Connor Rhodes crying all alone in the mansion. So Sharon took Connor into her house and adopted him and her kids loved Connor like a baby brother. Bert also took the father role in Connor's life and He's been a very happy kid since then.

Connor hugged his adopted mom and she returned the hug glad to see him up today.

Connor said," Mom.I love you, dad, My brothers and my sisters.I am glad you and Dad adopted me and raised me and my siblings as your own kids. I appreciate it a lot, mom.

Sharon said,"we love and appreciate you. You're our son and nothing will change that.

Connor and Sharon released the hug and Connor got to working on Patients.

Soon, he bumped into someone. It was a doctor, this woman had brown hair and a baby bump that was barely noticeable with a wedding ring on her finger. She had blue eyes.

The woman said," Hi. My name is Ashley Sexton and the man standing behind me is my husband, Dylan Scott. What's your name? The woman standing beside me is Hyacinth.

Connor said,: Nice to meet you, Ashley, Dylan and Hyacinth. I should get back to work.

All 3 of them nodded.and went back to work, Ashley was worried. He looked scared.

She then noticed Connor bumped into Ava Becker again and He tensed right away.

Ava asked,"So, would you like to go on a date with me tonight? I don't have plans.

Connor shakily said," No thank you. I have plans with my family tonight.I am So Sorry.

Ava said," Okay. We can go on a date another night. tomorrow evening at my house?

Connor said," Sounds like a plan, Ava. I'm heading home now. Have a nice night.

Ava said," I'll see you tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm. You have a nice night as well, Connor.

Connor got an Uber to the train station, and got a Ticket.

The train arrived at its destination and Connor got off the train and walked over his expensive car and drove home, where he felt safe other then with his adopted mom.

Connor made dinner took a shower, got dressed in PJ's, Brushed his teeth and headed to bed.